+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I just too ugly?

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If you did that to me I'd be mortified that my toes might be ever-so-slightly stinky, unless I'd just gotten out of a bath. Not that I even have smelly feet so much, just that because I'm a girl, I'm supposed to be perfect at all times.

Don't do that again. Fool.

Or maybe she just wants you to be the boy.

Look, maybe you should just look into her eyes and tell her, "You're making me want to kiss you, but I'm very strong and manly, so I'm resisting you, but I think you should be warned, you're gonna get smooched if you don't stop it."

this was funny and exactly what you need to do. and for that reason i am ephasising it.

You have listed every single clear sign a woman can possibly give that she is into you besides straight up climbing on your dick. Stop being a vag and get the job done. If I knew you and you told me this, I'd come over to your house, punch you in the face, throw you in the car and strand you at her house so that you had to take care of it ASAFP.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tired73 View Post
    what are the chances of you doing those things with a guy friend you found unattractive or didn't want toencourage as more than a friend?

Close to zero.

You really are going to think this one to death, aren't you?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she doesn't want to initiate anything because she's beginning to realize what a pussy you're being.

sometimes its fun to flirt with guys that you KNOW like you because you know all of your actions are welcome and it makes you feel way wanted. If I could I would hold out that feeling of being wanted for as long as I could. Unfortunately theres one boy that really likes me and I like to flirt with him sometimes but its never going to go anywhere between us because he is a pussy and I am not attracted to that. He doesnt stand up for himself. He has strong beliefs but when someone disagrees with them he just goes along with whatever they say. He also is not very sexual (which is fine but not when I am, I dont want to be the man in a sex life, I want to be ravaged) and he doesnt take oppurtunities when theyre in his face, instead he hesitates and by then its too late. Dont let the girl take advantage of your feelings and dont hesitate because if you do youre going to watch her start dating someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12