+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A great site with great advice that has really changed my outlook

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    doesn't matter son. it's always easy to act like a don juan with the ones you don't give a damn about. they're the ones we **** and throw away...**** and throw away. it's easy to be cool...detached...calm...aloof...charming...whatev er we gotta do, it's easy with them. it's the one we like that messes us up...experience goes out the window.

here's the other hard part...its super easy to get a girl...it's super hard to keep a girl. makes it easy to be a DJ...makes it hard to be a BF.
    The whole idea is your not going to get attached easily, your dating multiple women (not multiple GF's there is a difference) so you can really pick and choose. It's hard to explain because many people dont like to admit that they could use a lot of the stuff in there. I'm not looking at it to become a "player" or whatever you want to call it. From what I've read though it starts to reinforce that you should be the focus. If the girl doesnt like you, that you got to think you know what it's her loss. Instead of trying to please her in every way and ultimately becoming her puppet and getting played. It's basically a role reversal program, it's almost doing what women do naturally. They talk about how your mind wants you to love someone, so if your just going after one girl at a time, your mind is going to tend to want to make that girl the one you like or love, which sucks. I've always thought that the good girls come when you least expect it, so dont go out looking for a relationship, just kinda let it come to you by meeting all these different women.

GREAT site, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    The whole idea is your not going to get attached easily, your dating multiple women (not multiple GF's there is a difference) so you can really pick and choose. It's hard to explain because many people dont like to admit that they could use a lot of the stuff in there. I'm not looking at it to become a "player" or whatever you want to call it. From what I've read though it starts to reinforce that you should be the focus. If the girl doesnt like you, that you got to think you know what it's her loss. Instead of trying to please her in every way and ultimately becoming her puppet and getting played. It's basically a role reversal program, it's almost doing what women do naturally. They talk about how your mind wants you to love someone, so if your just going after one girl at a time, your mind is going to tend to want to make that girl the one you like or love, which sucks. I've always thought that the good girls come when you least expect it, so dont go out looking for a relationship, just kinda let it come to you by meeting all these different women.
    The whole idea IS not getting attached easily. Makes it easy to be a DJ. But you got another thing right oo...the good girl, the one you actually want, does come around when you least expect it. And she's the one that turns you into a blithering idiot even thought you were THE MAN scoring left and right before. Believe...I know...it's happened...

But it's all good. Cuz when you find the girl for you...you don't gotta be a retarded DJ. She'll want you despite the fact you're a blithering idiot.

And what I said is true...just ask the people on the board...getting bitches is easy as ****. Keeping one around, the one you want around, that's the hard part. Long term relationships is a WHOLE different game.

i swear you guys make it seem so damn complicated to deal with women. treat them with care and respect and don't be stupid or mean and they'll like you. what is all that crap! geez. seriously if you really think it's complicated enough to have all that text and all those links and these stupid rules you guys should just do humanity a favor and stay away from women and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i swear you guys make it seem so damn complicated to deal with women. treat them with care and respect and don't be stupid or mean and they'll like you. what is all that crap! geez. seriously if you really think it's complicated enough to have all that text and all those links and these stupid rules you guys should just do humanity a favor and stay away from women and grow up.
    you know why guys DON'T need sites like that? i'll tell you why...because the guys that havent seen that stuff learned that stuff by getting rejected over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. if it was just about getting treated with care and respect, then i could go and a perfect 10. but lets face it, unless i got some GAME i ain't scoring a 10. it's about WAY more than care and respect. women train men what they ACTUALLY want through rejection...that's assuming the guy is smart enough to learn from his failures...which is not always the case.

you wanna know why that sites seemed like common sense to me? cuz i've been rejected by countless girls/women since the 3rd grade!

but for a guy that doesn't seem to learn from rejection...or the guy that hasn't put himself out there to get rejected enough...or whatever...for them, that site speeds you through some of the rejection. they'll still get rejected a lot figuring out how to keep a girl interested...but they'll get rejected a lot less than starting from scratch like the good ole days.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Voice of reason.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah what funsounds said.

well, whatever floats your boat.

Yeah that's what most of the "nice guys" think and then all of a sudden they wind up in the "friend zone".

i think guys wind up in the friend zone because they think that being their friend will get them in the door initially and then lead them elsewhere and blame her when it doesn't work and justifies it by thinking there's something wrong with her or telling yourself the classic line "she just doesn't know what she wants." well that's not necessarily true. just because she doesn't want you doesn't mean she doesn't know what she wants. does it mean that for guys?

if you still instist on hanging out with a woman even though you know she's not interested in you that way then bam, you are in the friend zone. she didn't put you there, you are just there. you can choose to either keep following her hoping for something more or go away and let her miss you.

but i'm not dissing on your website. i just think these really are things you could figure out for yourself by just being yourself and not worrying so much about the outcome of everything. but if that helps you then good.

they should talk in that website about how women don't really enjoy being over analyzed and patronized by men...

treat them with care and respect and don't be stupid or mean and they'll like you.
    yes, they will like you, as "just a friend". women do not date nice guys, they use them as crutches. at least until they are lucky enough to find a real man who has some or all of the "nice guy" qualities, along with a good dose of masculinity.

i don't see why you girls seem to be so against a source of information/discussion like that anyway, when it will surely make plenty of guys get off their arses and do something with their lives. who cares if its over-elaborate crap if it can lead to people changing their lives, and hopefully making some women happy in the process?

.its super easy to get a girl...it's super hard to keep a girl. makes it easy to be a DJ...makes it hard to be a BF.
    You make that sound like its a bad thing lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You make that sound like its a bad thing lol.
    to be a BF? no, it's not a bad thing at all. it's just more difficult. but you know...it really does bring greater rewards being a BF as opposed to a DJ. being a DJ is fun for a while but ultimately unfulfilling.

to be a BF? no, it's not a bad thing at all. it's just more difficult. but you know...it really does bring greater rewards being a BF as opposed to a DJ. being a DJ is fun for a while but ultimately unfulfilling.

You obviously haven't read the site, being a DJ and a BF are not opposites.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    You obviously haven't read the site, being a DJ and a BF are not opposites.
    I have read the site. I skimmed through the bootcamp thing and the bible thing. Their bible even mentions it: "Some DJs have said keeping her was more difficult than getting her." Some? It should be all. It's almost always more difficult to keep em. Course, they don't call keeping her a BF...they seem to consider it being part of a DJ. Not true. They give no GOOD instructions on keeping her.

Believe me...reading their forum, I got more game than 90% (or more) of those wannabes trying to be DJ's. All the stuff in the DJ bootcamp and bible are stuff that me and my boys have done since late high school to get chicks. It's not a secret. It's not magic. It's common sense mixed with trial and error mixed with stuff you've heard from your friends experiences.

All the stuff I've read so far in the bible and bootcamp...I almost COMPLETELY agree with for MOST situations. You'll get lots of digits. You'll get lots of sex. But if you try to take their advice on LTR's or keep using DJ tactics on the same girl exclusively for a long time...you'll lose her. Their fatal flaw in all their LTR tactics is this: eventually, girls looking for a REAL LTR want to feel secure. I've seen this happen with me many times...and I've seen it happen to hoards of my friends. The DJ site tactics do NOTHING to address security...even in their LTR section, a lot of them advice of playing games with them. I mean...fer crying out loud, one of the LTR "rules" they had was NEVER see your girl more than once a week. And come on...always give a sense of impending finality?!?!? Are you kidding?!?!?! For a LTR?!?!?! And...always act like you got something on the back burner? Constantly look at your watch?

Yeah...try on those rules for a while...and see if you can marry the girl. Good luck.

There are some good things that they say in their LTR section...but it's also full of the most nonsensical garbage I've ever seen in my life.

But most of their stuff on being a sex hungry player are RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!! Been there, done that. It works...cuz lots of girls are pretty much dumb as ****. But there are mature ones...and ones that aren't, a couple of them will end up maturing. Then you gotta change your game. They got no game plan for the emotional mature, confident, experienced women that can cut through the garbage and are looking ONLY for keepers.

But that's ok that they don't anything for that. Billions upon billions have found and kept their special someone and ended up marrying them without the aid of internet "bibles" on being with women. You'll figure it out just fine...
    Last edited by funsounds; 03-01-06 at 06:56 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast