+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Major Advice

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous546 View Post
    I disagree, just because I know the bigger picture and things you are obviously deliberately overlooking, or are just too lazy to read the original post. How am I the one wrong when I've been talked about negatively behind my back by the one that says they love me?..Seriously?..wow. And, no, I have every right as a faithful man to know the truth. I've never had this problem in any other relationship my entire life. I seriously doubt you're right. Thanks anyway.
    Well, you can add that you're "in denial" to your growing list of psychological issues, Anonymous.

Newsflash: She can still love you and have issue with the way you are acting.She vented to her mother just like you're venting to us. You still love her, right? Get it? Probably not because you're in freaking denial. Seems you're not happy unless you're in some state of disgruntlement. O.o

Generally, the more you spy on someone the more covert they become about hiding things and the more resentful they become of your behavior. Your girlfriend is acting this way because she resents you constantly looking through her stuff and trying to control what she says and does. The more angry you become, the more she resents you. The incident in the car is a classic example of this, she's sick and tired of you being a forceful and controlling douche bag. If you were to completely leave the computer alone, stop looking through her phone, and pretend that you trust her for a month, her behavior would diminish. She would stop taking her phone everywhere with her and would stop talking shit about you behind your back. If I were you, I'd do counseling for a little while on your own, and then try a round of couples counseling to see if you can learn to communicate with one another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12