+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you Agree Sex and Love are different?

most girls confuse sex with love.

Loser guys also believe sex and love are the same.

A normal dude knows sex and love are different epecially one night stands.

They are different. Love require respect and admiration and deep emotional connection. Sex is lust. I feel lust when I see a shirtless guy with nice pecs. However, its not hard to feel lust with someone you love (its not hard for me because I am turned on by the male genitalia). But it can sometimes get boring when you're doing it with the same partner for too many times. You need time and space to accumulate that passion again.

Quote Originally Posted by sollutionpointD View Post
    hi,
    most people (even myself) think this sex and love are same but in reality i think both are different bcoz after sex man/women feel fed up with each of them and feel Borden. it wont happen when u are in love (true love) .just want to know how many people can agree this or just tell ur opinions
    thanks
    tina!
    love and sex are not the same.

Sex and love can trigger each other in a healthy dynamic. Good sex provides an opportunity to bond and increase loving feelings, only if the person is open to trusting and being vulnerable. Loving feelings can certainly make for the most powerful sex.

But one can certainly have satisfying sex without love, or be in love without being ready for or wanting sex.

Like I said in my later thread, sex is a projection. Women often think that if a man has sex with them, then the man is projecting love. Men often think that sex and love are different concepts that might/might not overlap.

Strange thing: the one woman I fell head over heels in love with...having sex with her was never in my mind. Kissing her, holding her, in an expression of shared feelings...that is what I wanted. She gave me an open door to express my feelings, but I was too confused...choked up emotionally and confused because of how fast things occurred. The moment passed and I live alone with the regret and the shame of emotional cowardice for the rest of my life.

sex = lust
    love = desire

sex and love are two different things as previously stated one is physical and the other emotional. but i also feel its important to point out that sex is not simply put as just sex. there's sex in the love making sense and then there's just f**king which you can do with someone you love deeply. but sex shouldnt be just love making or f**king. there's a need and a time for one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by maybeimamazed View Post
    sex and love are two different things as previously stated one is physical and the other emotional. but i also feel its important to point out that sex is not simply put as just sex. there's sex in the love making sense and then there's just f**king which you can do with someone you love deeply. but sex shouldnt be just love making or f**king. there's a need and a time for one or the other

I couldnt have explained it better myself..... spot on!!!

Do blowjobs count as love? What about fingering?

Clinton really wants to know!

I believe sex is a manifestation of love. Sex without love is just boring mechanics that make you wonder what's the point.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Sex without love is just boring mechanics that make you wonder what's the point.
    And then I ejaculate, and say to myself: "Oh yeah!"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As far as I can tell, men who love women build for them. Man-mountains. They can take many forms: houses (and home reno type stuff), retirement packages, books, taj mahals.

It seems to be integral to much of the male psyche. I think a man who doesn't want to 'do' or 'solve' stuff for a woman doesn't love her.

Before I'm accused of sexism, btw, this is an observation. Not an expectation.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's probably a very valid statement.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, so I'm 1/1 so far. Wonder what the other guys will say.

That old female wile about asking a guy to help her move, etc. is based in something biologic, I'm sure. Aka "Farm boy... fetch me that pitcher" from the Princess Bride.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    As far as I can tell, men who love women build for them. Man-mountains. They can take many forms: houses (and home reno type stuff), retirement packages, books, taj mahals.
    I agree with that. Though I think the woman has an important role to play too. She needs to show that she values and loves the man and will always. Houses and taj mahals are physical manifestations of permanence, the woman needs to instill an emotional manifestation of permanence into the relationship as well.

At every step of the way in the relationship there is a mutual reciprocation, it's a life blood of the relationship. As soon as the reciprocation is broken, problems start to occur.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12