+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are girls sexually attracted to bodybuilders?

i agree with misombra. a body may get your attention, but if you are in a deep relationship it won't be the only thing to keep it. eventually there has to be more. like my bf right now is a very muscular guy that works out alot and stuff, but if there wasn't more to him i wouldn't have stayed around this long.

okie, i am girl.....and i HATE those guys

i mean, not that i hate them for who they are (i don't know who are they) but those body are scary and kinda ickky to the point i feel disgusted.

I prefer smooth silky body with a little of arm mucles (not too much, enough to carry a girl) and 4 packs will be very beautiful. I rather go for soft , silky and SEXY!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTen#95
    Not the guys in the Mr. Oylmpia contests that you see in mags. and on TV, those guys are on juice, how about just big, ripped, in shape guys...

I have meet girls that find me to be to big and find it unattractive, but what do most girls think?

bigten

HELLZ YEA guys with muscluar definition and ripped are hot... we need to do a thread on the flip side....women with muscular definition.
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

oooo.. women who are strong... hmm.. CUT girls are sexy. like when its all smooth and defined. not lioke bulky muscle though.. the girls gotta be plushy so it feels nice to lie on them and touch them. omg, my girl is obsessed about how her stomach sticks out liek 2 cm. (shes only 75 pounds!!! I KNOWW!! WTF??? HOW DOES SHE THINK SHES FAT?) anyways its real comfy and stuff. i like it! butnot like.. pot bellied lol. oh yah.. remeber to keep some junk in the trunk too. gotta have at least SOME of that.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    oooo.. women who are strong... hmm.. CUT girls are sexy. like when its all smooth and defined. not lioke bulky muscle though.. the girls gotta be plushy so it feels nice to lie on them and touch them. omg, my girl is obsessed about how her stomach sticks out liek 2 cm. (shes only 75 pounds!!! I KNOWW!! WTF??? HOW DOES SHE THINK SHES FAT?) anyways its real comfy and stuff. i like it! butnot like.. pot bellied lol. oh yah.. remeber to keep some junk in the trunk too. gotta have at least SOME of that.
    UGGG.... my x used to say that....need a bigger butt babe...i am 97lbs and 5ft1...and cut and work hard but your gf is NOT FAT holy crap ... 75lbs tiny little thing
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

I KNOW SHES RIDICULOUSLY SMALL!!!! try telling her that though. sigh, shes so self concious. even when i joke around about her having a "fat ass" (its not that big at all) she gets this look of dissapointment. i mean, i guess i didnt realize shed take me for serious. yah. tahts right. FOR SERIOUS.

Does she have an eating disorder? 75lbs is a red flag for that. Get her help before she end up in worse shape. Poor girl.

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

yah i think she does a little bit. i try to stuff her with food as much as possible, and she already goes to the doctors for it, but she doesnt listen to what they tell her to do :-\

i like lanky; i like stocky. it all depends on how they carry it. johnny depp is much more sexy than arnold; it's just attitude, really. i like healthy; i expect everyone does; past that it just how you present your own sensuality.

i think a lot of girls notice if you are smart or witty before caring if you are ripped. equally, i think a lot of guys notice that you're stacked and tight before paying attention to your conversation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12