+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you choose?

i meant I know the first one pretty well as well, but the second one i know longer

i got confused...i don't even know who is 1 and who 2 anymore

yes I'm confused too

but please, you can edit your posts! no need to make a chain of them

misslepy, can I ask you something, if you can answer me honestly (and this all stems as a positive question, I really do not want you to take it any ohter way), why are you asking me so many questions? As if you do not want to acknowledge that many would like the second one better. So what is the matter if they do? For me, I told my friend that both women are extraordinary and that he would not be making a mistake if he went with either one of them.

Ok, how about this? Short for both

Number 1 - she is cute, outgoing, strong, hard-working, practical, holds a doctorate, is a researcher, volunteers, is not elegant and does not have a sense of style, is not afraid of saying what she wants, traditional, smart, very successful

Number 2 -she is emotional, compassionate, quiet, calm, modest, gorgeous, elegant and stylish, polite, holds a master's degree, artistic, talented in languages, dance, painting/drawing, music, sometimes stubborn, easygoing, serious, sometimes takes things too personally

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its hard to tell based on that description. The fact that there is a big deal made of 'sense of style' between the two suggests that the latter may be a tad more shallow than the first (esp if #2 is the poster). #1 sounds a bit more emotionally secure to me. In any case, its totally obvious that the poster is biased towards #2.

But otherwise, they both sound potentially like great ppl. Its really a question of preferences. Some might find the first gal a bit boring, some might find the second gal a bit shallow or too artsy/flaky.

Quote Originally Posted by katya View Post
    misslepy, can I ask you something, if you can answer me honestly (and this all stems as a positive question, I really do not want you to take it any ohter way), why are you asking me so many questions? As if you do not want to acknowledge that many would like the second one better. So what is the matter if they do?
    It makes no difference to me what people choose. I'm not competing with either of these women.

I'm asking you these questions because what you have written is not even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to someone's personality. I'm trying to explain that no one could possibly get any idea of what these women are like just from your descriptions. People are really complex.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its hard to tell based on that description. The fact that there is a big deal made of 'sense of style' between the two suggests that the latter may be a tad more shallow than the first (esp if #2 is the poster). #1 sounds a bit more emotionally secure to me. In any case, its totally obvious that the poster is biased towards #2.

But otherwise, they both sound potentially like great ppl. Its really a question of preferences. Some might find the first gal a bit boring, some might find the second gal a bit shallow or too artsy/flaky.
    The difference between two women was made because of elegance. While the first has no elegance whatsoever, the second one is full of that in every sense of the word. I guess somebody who values that would understand that. I know my friend told me that he likes that about the second one very much (and no, it is not about me ...let me write it again and I am not talking here about her beautiful face and nice body, but her posture, how she carries herself, approaches others, and dresses elegantly. I also think that that is a plus in someone, but I will not get into about it in detail. Who understands, understands. Prince William's girlfriend is all about style. She is the epitome of elegance and he definitely likes her because of that skill (yes, a skill..you have to know how to put yourself together...not everybody knows how to do that). There is nothing wrong with that.

As for everything else you said, that is your preference I guess. I do not think that the first one is boring or that the second one is too artsy/flaky. I have a lot of friends who are in the arts and it is great being around those people. I love them because of that...but, as you said it is all about the preference. I do not know if you are guy, but if you are, I guess you did not like any of them too much. Thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    It makes no difference to me what people choose. I'm not competing with either of these women.

I'm asking you these questions because what you have written is not even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to someone's personality. I'm trying to explain that no one could possibly get any idea of what these women are like just from your descriptions. People are really complex.
    I agree. But I think I wrote a lot of things about them. Let me just say that he does not know them that much either. I will write a lot more things about them later and maybe put it in the big picture so you get a general idea of each.

You are not competing, that is true, but you are identifying with the first one more, am I right? Please do not take it the wrong way. It doesn't matter to me either.

men generally prefer to lead so i would imagine that is why the second one sounds more appealing coz the first one doesn't need/seem to need leading and nurturing...ya kno?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    men generally prefer to lead so i would imagine that is why the second one sounds more appealing coz the first one doesn't need/seem to need leading and nurturing...ya kno?
    yeah, that is what i thought too. men like femininity, generally speaking.

i don't know why the second looks more appealing, really, i tried to be fair and put bad and good for both, but i guess it came away as the second one has more positive characteristics. It is not true...they are both good people. The major difference is that the first one lacks elegance and a sense of what goes with what, while the second is not as strong as the first one (she is more emotional and moody). Those are the two major "flaws" that I see in them and that is why I stressed that. They have other bad characteristics, but they do not seem that important to me (I guess I am biased in that way). I do not know either that well (like their families) to know exactly everything about them. But I wrote about what I saw and know of them so far.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The 2nd is more feminine, yes, but that shit can get annoying. If she's shy and not outgoing, then she's probably the type to get upset over something then not say anything then get mad at the guy because he's not "listening".

The 1st sounds more independent and able to deal with her own bullshit, and if she can't can be open to making it known so it can get out of the way.

For a long term relationship I'll take the 1st over the 2nd any day. But I wouldn't mind putting my dick in the 2nd for a little while.

As I only have 3 guys who answered, I am going to put a little bit more information about the two women. Hopefully, we can get the topic rolling.

No. 1 - plays guitar really nice, knows a couple of languages becuase she went ot study abroad as an exchange student, can have fun and does not take things too seriously, blunt, honest, conservative in some of her views and i think that she would make a good wife in a traditional sense...she believes in those things, seems energetic, the first one, it seems, knows what she wants exactly and is going after it

No. 2 - mature, flexible (rebellious), judgemental, never gossipes about anybody, can be a loyal friend, slow, can be very motivated and organzied at times, has various plans and interests for the future, hard to settle on only one thing, as if she does not know what exactly she wants

i don't know any more stuff, so I will just get to the point and write 5 main good and bad characteristics of each to be fair for both

No. 1
    Good
    1. very successful
    2. strong and hard-working
    3. educated
    4. energetic
    5. can relax and have fun

Bad
    1. No elegance or style
    2. Argumentative/blunt
    3. sometimes drinks (not in a bad way)
    4. Does not worry about hygeine too much