+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Masturbation

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i rarely go three days without ejaculation.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thank God for Jenna Jameson, huh?
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well actually she is pretty but in a slutty kinda way. i love those innocent looking girls.

raverboy

For me it is a form of making love sometimes, I really pretend it is my gf that is touching me and I can even at times smell her scent. In fact one tme I called out her name, it kinda freaked me out. Other times it is just a stress reducer or a nice wat to relax after lifting weights. 3 x's a week and sometimes in the shower..Buy the way if it matters I am a 30 something male

"Sex is like a game of bridge; if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand."
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    phone sex when you're talking to your sig other is pretty weird too.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    phone sex when you're talking to your sig other is pretty weird too.

raverboy
    Weird? I find it absolutely riveting. I haven't done it in a while. O_O Hmmm... hehehe....

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    Hey guys. Just taking a little poll here. Don't answer if you are going to be dishonest. I just want an accurate percentage here. Thanks.

How many of you masturbate?
    How often?
    Do you tend to do it more when you have a partner or when you are single?
    Were you ever told any myths or horror stories that made you fearful of it when you were younger?
    How many of you think it is wrong? Why?

There's some good ones to start with.

Ok..
    1. Yes.. I do .. and so do most women.
    2. two or three times weekly ... but it might be more if I am really horny.
    3. I do it about the same .. but if I have an unbelieveable partner and I get it enough then I may cut back.
    4. Noone told me any horror stories.. thank god.. how fustrating would that have been?
    5. I defentately dont think its wrong. I think its healthy to masterbate. Not to mention that sometimes.. its alot of fun!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    poets.. i had no choice. i tried a long distance relationship with my gf and both of us were really horny. when you're lacking options, you get desperate.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    poets.. i had no choice. i tried a long distance relationship with my gf and both of us were really horny. when you're lacking options, you get desperate.

raverboy
    Wait. I'm confused now. Do you not like phone sex or do you like it? o_O lol Sorry. I just don't get enough sleep any more these days.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    phone sex, i did it a few times.. when you're in a long distance relationship, you have no choice, but as far as me liking it or not.. nothing will beat the real thing.

raverboy

see i like to have phone sex i dont just like it i love it i find it to be such a turn on, on the flip side though my boyfriend he thinks its weird too but you know what im working with on that!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by purge_searches
    well i sorta have a question that goes with my answer..
    i masturbate about once a day everyday. sometimes more depending on how horney i am i think it is because i dont have a gf at the moment. i dont know about any horror stories, however this is where my question comes in...is there anything wrong with me doing it so often? like health problems for example? or any other problems? if i could get an answer that would be cool. thanx
    There is nothing wrong with masterbating, although frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively pratices masturbation.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

JIMINY

Quote Originally Posted by jiminy
    There is nothing wrong with masterbating, although frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively pratices masturbation.
    We aren't all bio majors or chem majors here. Try to speak in a more common language next time. Not many people are going to understand anything you just said. I for one did but I am also studying this shit in college right now and some of it I studied already before.

Masturbation has been proven to help more then hinder. It increases self esteem and self appearance. It makes us feel good, it has natural pain killing properities, its the ultimate form of self love and it is just overall good for sexual health. Knowing your own body makes for much better sex with a partner down the road.

So next time you want to bring in your scientific studies and talk of body chemistry, just don't bother. Talk to your other science buddies who will actually be stupid enough to listen.

tee hee. guess you're not that bright when it comes to masturbating. what is the matter with you? why do you keep dissing people far superior in knowledge? i got most of what jiminy said, and what i did not get, i looked up.

ah well. i feel so sorry for your boyfriend. he's got a humourless, sexless, shrew on his hands. and from his posts he sounds kind of cool. i hope you put out lots, at least. i hope you shut the stupid hole and open the juicy one often? or have really big ass tits? witless pseudo-intellectuals have to be good for something?

it's ok that you're stupid. embrace yourself!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast