+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I refuse to A/S/L

His works involve his Computer. [I think] So he has a reason to live on his computer. I'm way attached to my laptop too. So don't diss him.

Actually, from what I've seen so far, the name of this site is misleading. Someones going to feel really silly when you realize I am not him. I am not going to waste time telling you I am not. I would appreciate if you did the same. If you believe I am then keep it to yourself, because you are wrong and I will not argue this point. I am here for the discusiion and so far all I have said was "hi" and I have been accused of being a Troll. Frankly it's quite annoying and I don't appreciate it.
    BLA BLA BLA

he's the good guy im the jackass

Don't help me...because you're not.
    BLA BLA BLA

Oh for ****sake piss off you ****ing retard im fed up of ****ing going through spoiled threads because your stupid ****ing adolescent comments. Come back when you've gone through puberty. Oh btw armypunk the first sign or madness is talking to yourself. the second sign is replying back.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

tOO BAD THATS NOT ME

Really? I'm not surprised you would say that.

stfu. we all know its you. do you have a different name for each persona or something armypunk?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

NO ab IS NOT ME

Ok. Ok. Point taken.

Ab Is Not Me In Any Form He Is His Own Entity. His Wife Is On Here To
    She Is Brtishchick

I said POINT TAKEN. I see that you haven't learnt how to read and understand em yet.

YEah whatever retard

AB is not AP. Don't ask me how I know - I wont tell anyone. But he is not lying about that.

ffs - i will go ahead and tell it how I just found it.

AB is in korea - at some military base - idk which one. He's on a good proxy and blah blah blah.

I was wrong about AP - he IS in korea - he is in the Army - but I do know he is not 35. he might be 20.

either that - or I need more sleep. idk anymore - i aint trying to hard. I am just going off the information i got my group to give me just now - turns out I am the one thats behind a kick ass proxy (my jobs) so anything I try to trace comes back wrong because my proxy throws it off (and sometimes wont trace at all)...

So there you have it. AP is in the army, and so is AB - and they are two totally seperate people.

But AP is NOT 35. I dont really have hardcore evidence except for the way he talks. So he's either really 18-20, or he is one ****ing retarded 35 y/o...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, everyone. And AP, dont ****ing respond to this like "HAHA I TOLD YOU ****ER" cause i dont want to hear it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast