+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need 100% honest answers from guys

It's nice once in a while when I get some attention, but I don't really respond, just smile and go about my business.

One woman in an airplane took none of the hints I offered like moving my hand so my arm and wedding ring are clearly visible (my wife's name is tattooed on my forearm) until I finally just told her that my wife was going to be picking me up at the airport. It's fun knowing you could, but it doesn't mean that you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I've never heard of a man or woman who hasn't flirted at least a little with someone other then their SO. We're all human
    I agree. I also want to add that asking a person if they've been flirty in a relationship is pretty narrow; what that person thinks of as flirty or says can inadvertently be misconstrued as flirts by another person, even if how they interact with that person is totally innocuous.

Sometimes in big brother-little sister type of friendships, the two act kind of flirty towards each other but would never in a million years cross that line.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 16-01-13 at 05:27 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12