+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I feel hurt and confused

So, the convosation was going good intill she said she had to go eat something real quck and that she would call me back, but she never did.....and that kinda upset me because what was going through mind was.."Did she just forget about me???"

That night I called her up about it and she said that she got busy or whatever. not sure if I should believe that seeing as she had a few hours left before work...

Since than, I haven't spoke to her in like a week..
    So, this is where I said you got pissed because she didn't call you. I mean, you didn't talk to her for a week after this.
    The obsessive part of it is going on myspace to see what comments she writes to other guys. It's also that you just get off the phone with her, you can't get her off your mind, so you write her an email. Additionally, if she says even once that she's not interested in you, then you should just deal with that. Don't keep asking her or other people how she feels about you. You just want a positive answer, so you're going to keep asking.
    Given the story that you wrote, I feel that she is just ignoring you at times because of your actions. She's trying to hint to you that she doesn't want a relationship with you.
    I'm only saying this from experience. There was a guy who I thought was cute. I didn't have a crush on him, nor did I want to start a relationship with him. I just said that he was cute. Someone told him that I said this. Well, he started talking to me in school. I gave him my phone number and we hung out a few times. This guy called me like 20 times a day. I'm not kidding. It got me so freaked out that I stopped answering his calls. This only made the situation worse. He called even more. He showed up at my work every day. When I was in class, he'd stand by the door and mouth the words, "call me" to me. He followed me home from school about 10 times. When I confronted him about all of this, he flipped out on me, called me a tease, and told me he was going to kill himself.
    Now, I'm not saying that you are doing any of this, but it's a similar situation. I ignored this guy. When he tried to hug me, I would pull away really fast, or give him a light hug. It's just subtle hints to let him know that I'm not interested.
    I hope this helped.

By the way, please don't be depressed over this. From what I've gathered, she's not worth it. You should spend your time trying to find someone else who will appreciate you.

Well, I read all of your posts. I agree you should break off all contact with her. You two actually have communicated pretty well and she just doesn't want you. Maybe there's just no chemistry there.

I guess you could contact her one last time (letting her know it's the last time) and tell her it's bugging you that she wouldn't be your girlfriend and you want her to list the things that she finds unattractive about you.

Yeah, you're probably right. I thought about not posting that!

Man, stop being so stupid. Go find another cute girl. This girl doesn't seem to want to be your friend if she is ignoring you. We've all done it before, get over it and find some girl full of hotness and love who wants you.

Problem solved.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

We're the wolf, he's one of the three little piggies...

Lets break out the battering ram...

Wait, F that. Break out the F-18 Super hornets. Will just leave a crater...
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post
    Well, I read all of your posts. I agree you should break off all contact with her. You two actually have communicated pretty well and she just doesn't want you. Maybe there's just no chemistry there.

I guess you could contact her one last time (letting her know it's the last time) and tell her it's bugging you that she wouldn't be your girlfriend and you want her to list the things that she finds unattractive about you.
    Well its been 3 weeks since I last talk to her and I doubt she'd give me a list of things.

Although I wish I knew exactly what she thinks of me..

Forget It! Move On Dammit!

me

Sorry to bring this topic back up but I still need to say a few things.

You know, I have healed alot from this now still, I haven't heard from her and I did feel she has no problem talking with me.

You know I feel...kinda bad myself now..

She used to be very open with me, she even said before that she talked to me the most and said she only talks alot when she talks with me..

But now its like I ruined a friendship and I posted here on this board in hope someone would know how to gain back that friendship.

If there is anyway I can remain friends with her, Please tell me the steps in doing so. Please guys. Thank yo

Cliff notes please.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Move on

I know the truth always hurts but it's so obvious she's just playing with your mind. You said you're good looking; you'll find someone else better than her in no time!

Oh god she is already in another relationship.

I was not prepared for this yet and it mean that she really did lie to me about wanting to be single for awhile.

Why would she be with someone else so soon??

Man, this means she will never ever contact me again if she has someone.

YOU MUST FORCE YOURSELF TO CUT CONTACT NOW!
    If you do not cut contact you are going to continue down this tunnel and your going to drain yourself and slowly eat yourself alive. Its SO easy to be swallowed by thingsl ike this, but you have to bring yourself out of it. Stop contacting her, delete her AIM, Yahoo, Myspace EVERYTHING! Get her out of your head and life! Even if she did want to be in a friendship with you right now you can't handle it, so get out and move on. Maybe someday you can be friends again.

But you would do well to realize you can't be with her in anyway right now.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    YOU MUST FORCE YOURSELF TO CUT CONTACT NOW!
    If you do not cut contact you are going to continue down this tunnel and your going to drain yourself and slowly eat yourself alive. Its SO easy to be swallowed by thingsl ike this, but you have to bring yourself out of it. Stop contacting her, delete her AIM, Yahoo, Myspace EVERYTHING! Get her out of your head and life! Even if she did want to be in a friendship with you right now you can't handle it, so get out and move on. Maybe someday you can be friends again.

But you would do well to realize you can't be with her in anyway right now.
    Listen to Zach. He knows stuff.

Ok Zach, I did as you said. I deleted her yahoo and myspace and everything.

But dude, she is eventually going to find out that I did that and I hate drama??

That is of course if she even cares...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast