+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question on Making the First Move, Please Read !

We'll today I got a few mixed signals. First she caressed my face in a caring way and smiled at me (I'm not exaggerating) before class started. However, I didn't want to seem too desperate so I let her sit with her gay male friend and they talked all lecture long. After class we just said good bye and then walked away from eachother.
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

And as for me, I'm taking the girl out to lunch tomorrow .

Anyhoo it souinds good, but yeah don't seem to desprate...but don't stay to far either. Just be natural, be confident.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Originally posted by Innova
    And as for me, I'm taking the girl out to lunch tomorrow .

Anyhoo it souinds good, but yeah don't seem to desprate...but don't stay to far either. Just be natural, be confident.

YEAH !!! who is she? RIGHT ON!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

This girl I never knew who was in my Business Comunication's class (First period). Last Friday, I sent her a carnation for V-Day. Anyhoo Tuesday we introduced ourselves, I started having convos. with her. Today I asked her out to lunch tomorrow. It suppost to be pretty nice here tomorrow too, so thats a plus. We've been hanging around more last day or so...so thats cool, we'll see how it goes.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Originally posted by EstoyPensando
    After class we just said good bye and then walked away from eachother.
    Well, incase you are sad about a dead good bye, don't feel bad. Stuff like that happens. She'll come around, trust us all.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Last update of the week. We'll we had a test today so we couldn't really talk in class. She is going to be busy all weekend long, but she said she will probably be free Sunday night. I gave her my phone number and told her to call me if she was free, and she smiled and said she would.
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

So what happened then?

We'll, this past weekend her grandmother died, so she was gone all Sunday - Tuesday. I sent her my condolences through AIM, and she said that it made her feel a lot better, and that she appreciated it a lot. Today, we had lunch together and talked a lot. I also helped her with chemistry and walked her to class, which she thought was sweet. So far so good, eh ?

So far so good, eh ?
    Seems good to me. Continue the good work and let us know when it's an actual 'relatoinship'.

Yeh, I agree. Let us know when the real relationship builds up. But you are still doing the right thing for being their for her. She will always remember you that way.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I'm glad to hear that, hope it works out for you!

Innova?!

When you gonna cut these BS teasers and fill us in on what's REALLY going on? You mentioned making the first move so many times but haven't yet told us the knitty gritty details about this chick! C'mon and fill us in! I want you to answer ALL five W's.

Alexi

Update...

We have gotten to know each other real well, and she hinted a few times that she would like to start a serious relationship. However, all that changed this week, when we decided to study together. We were both in a bad mood, and let's just say things turned out pretty ugly. We talked over it today, and now she just wants to be friends, but she still hinted at the possibility of a relationship in the near future, but not immediately now. She is attracted to me, but she doesn't think I stand out from everyone. I need to do something romantic to win her back, but I don't know what I could do, I am not very romantic. I am feeling very sad right now, that I ****ed things up this week, I could've been in a serious relationship now, however because I couldn't keep my mouth shut, my possibilities took a pretty good sized step back. I think we both need time to cool down, and I am studying with her again tommorow. Any suggestions or advice are HIGHLY welcome, thanks guys.

I need to do something romantic to win her back,
    I don't think it's going to cut it. I see compatibility problems
    What exactly happened? What DID you say to her?

She got drunk, and said she was "really sick" the day we were supposed to go on an actual date. I got pissed, and went too far with my comments, this is when she apologized and said "your someone I can see myself with." This week when we studied, she was having a bad day, and I acted like a jackass in front of her, trying to cheer her up. Instead she got up and left , making me angry as well. Regarding the drinking incident, I told her that I was upset, and that I was actually worried that she was really sick. I got mad at her for it, and told her that I shouldn't have wasted my time writing a get well soon message, knowing that she brought the sickness onto herself. I might have thrown a few expletives in there as well. I went too far, I know it. This week, when she was in a bad mood and left, I erupted. I had had a bad week anyways, and it was the wrong time and the wrong person to let it all out on. Nothing too nasty, but a few things I definitely regret saying now. Anyways, she forgave me today, and is giving me another chance. Tommorow we are going to study again, and I have to be a perfect gentlemen to demonstrate that these two incidents were just flukes, that is not how I really am inside. Yes, the romantic thing to win her back probably won't work since I haven't really lost her. But I would appreciate some ideas on romantic things I could do. I'm afraid that I've lost my only chance, however she still hints at a possibility.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast