+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Woman Like...

so how do you talk a girl into swallowing? anal for that matter too. most girls treat both of these things as the same.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

you shouldnt have to talk anybody into anything. as far as anal goes be gentle you lots of lube and go slow, i love anal the orgasm is spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    you shouldnt have to talk anybody into anything. as far as anal goes be gentle you lots of lube and go slow, i love anal the orgasm is spectacular!
    tell that to the girls where i live. geez. they all suck! (pun)
    i remember once i did anal, and the girl i was with, she said she got hemmoroids because anal hurt so much.

same girl didn't want to swallow.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    um killa..it is always good to hear from you but ... what does that mean?
    lol
    That should be your motto, kinda like your official logo.
    I have it all. Including kino.

ROFL.. not bad.. only why have a logo like that if your not getting any! lol.. Another reminder of another day unfullfilled.. hehe
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Cheer up Jane. With a drive like that (both your sexual urges and your jeep!) I am sure you'll soon find...a ride!
    I have it all. Including kino.

This is another one of those questions that definately depends on the girl. I personally enjoy giving head. I can take or leave swallowing. In most cases I don't get as far as swallowing with my boyfriend because we end up having sex. Sometimes it's super sexy though when my boyfriend will be like "Baby...you know what would be really great? If you put my cock in your mouth". And I swear that's a direct quote. Some girls would think that's rude...but I just think it's some sexy bedroom talk.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    so how do you talk a girl into swallowing? anal for that matter too. most girls treat both of these things as the same.
    I feel compelled to point out that if the person you're with decides she is comfortable having anal sex with you, it's generally fair that she should have the right and opportunity to reciprocate with various anal stimulations on you as well, if she is so inclined. If the thought of that makes you uncomfortable, I would strongly recommend talking to your partner about it beforehand, to prevent future conflicts.

Anal sex is all about relaxation and trust with ur partner! The first time i did it i'll be honest i wasn't that relaxed and it hurt like a mother ****er but over time i calmed down and relaxed more and used more lube and now its pretty great! On the other hand some males don't realise the tension or stress for the female and think their perfectly fine putting it straight in like their firing a rocket...and thats not cool! As for giving head i love it, i could do it all the time. Sometimes i swallow sometimes i dont' it all depends what kind of mood im in or sometimes it can just be the fact that before he even gets anywhere near coming we are having sex!

hot & sexy

Quote Originally Posted by peachie
    "Baby...you know what would be really great? If you put my cock in your mouth". And I swear that's a direct quote. Some girls would think that's rude...but I just think it's some sexy bedroom talk.
    That is definatley sexy and makes me hot!

1. Yes, I like to give head
    2. Do girls enjoy it? I do!
    3. Yes I swallow

I love giving head and cum doesn't taste gross to me at all. i swallow!

This was a totaly unexpected read.
    I was expecting most girls to hate it, and only do it to please their guy.
    Im likely to say no to oral because Ild think that they would actualy hate it, plus its not intermite enough for me and I dont like the thought that she isnt getting anything out of it, I didnt realise that most of you would actualy like it...

all of u r great women! If u like ur sex partner,u would like to swallow his cum!
    exciting thing!

These are all dependent on the girl, and I think it's important for her partner to be understanding and respectful

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes

As far as swallowing goes - when a girl finds the taste of semen repulsive, that's got to be a huge turn-off for the guy. How much would I enjoy it if a guy jumped up and went to grab some mouthwash the instant he got done going down on me?
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast