+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: broken up for 3 weeks but he still calls me everyday.y?

Quote Originally Posted by lovepolis View Post
    This is so encouraging, but i am so afraid i will never meet another guy like him.
    WTF (sorry)... you want to meet another jerk like him and go this way again????????

just get over it and move on. you will meet someone WAY BETTER than him...
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

its really difficult to move on, i realised that friends around me are either attached or married. And during my weekends, i feel lonely. I am a person who is very afraid of being lonely. I have never experience anything like this before, how should i go on.... even tho i spend time with friends and family, i still feel really empty inside...what should i do? and i keep asking myself if one day he will regret wat he did and come back to me. For the first 4 years of our relationship, we were really happy, nothing of this sort happened...but the last 2 years...he would lie to me abt going out with this girl and that girl and giving more attention to other girls than me. I feel totally insecure and was afraid of losing him. This feels terrible....it difficult...what should i do..

tough love or just playing games

hey girl,
    you know he's not being fair with you and just as the the person said, sounds like you're falling for his plan "B". I thinks it's unhealthy to have that much contact with him and he also knows that this "call" stratgey will keep you close to the vest.

Break ups are never easy but what's going on now makes it even tougher; find healtier things to do with your time. Yes, there will be sad and loney moments but that's just how it goes; we've all been there and it sucks.

Try chilling out on the phone calls for a bit; you're to close to be his freind so don't try to be. Get yoour support for freinds and family; that's what will help get you through

For the first 4 years of our relationship, we were really happy, nothing of this sort happened...but the last 2 years...he would lie to me abt going out with this girl and that girl and giving more attention to other girls than me. I feel totally insecure and was afraid of losing him.
    And it looks like he fed on this fear like a parasite, sucking you dry until you had no more hope and were dependant on him.

This is not a person you want, this is not a person at all. Maybe, some kind of a diseased amoeba, but definetly a spineless creature. Eeeew. Wouldn't you rather be single for the rest of your life than be with something as sickening, as repulsive as him? Sorry, I know this is the way I would feel if I were you.

I know it won't be easy to move on lovepolis. His diseases may have spread very deep into you. But day by day, it will get easier. Every breath of freedom, every minute with your family and friends will be a remedy that will cure you of him.

Be strong!
    Last edited by Mish; 28-07-08 at 03:11 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

its sad but i am still hoping he will come back for me one day....and realise his mistakes...

should i still have hope? its really hard to erase 6 years of memories...we really had some fantastic times together.

its sad but i am still hoping he will come back for me one day....and realise his mistakes...

should i still have hope? its really hard to erase 6 years of memories...we really had some fantastic times together.
    It might be posible that he will come back to you if whatever he's doing right now doesn't work out for him. He might even apologize so you take him back. But you have to remember that if he comes back he will bring you more pain. He doesn't respect you and he definetly doesn't love you. If he did, he wouldn't be putting you through all this. So, would you really take back someone like that if you had a chance?

Don't let your fear of loneliness drive you into a life of pain.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You're lonely now and you're idealizing this selfish worm in your head. Go out more. Meet people. After a long relationship we feel that all of a sudden we got this extra time which goes by so slowly and we tend to spend it in loneliness and isolation. Take this newly given time as an opportunity to do some little things that you've always wanted, but somehow never did. Maybe you'd like to slim down, take a trip to a certain location, learn a new skill or language. Go to the places where you could meet people. Dial some old numbers. I've noticed that when girls are in a relationship they tend to hang out less with their female friends; the boyfriend gets in the center of their attention, and eventually their world becomes built around that one man, who often can be a jerk, while man always keep contact with their buddies, at least on once-a-week basis. This should also be a lesson to you, not to drift apart from your friends when in next relationship.

its really difficult for me to move on i tried hanging out with friends, but during the weekends a lot of my friends will spend time with their boyfriends, so i am quite free during the weekends and so either i stay at home or just spend time with my family . My mum passed away abt 3 years ago...so i feel quite lonely now that shes not around too. i used to be very close to her.

i switched bedrooms with my brother to have a new ervironment and cleared out a lot of stuff which was given by him. initially it made me feel better.

But just yesterday, i had a terrible fall from jogging my left knee was badly cut & my right ankle is sprained. While i was lying in bed, coz i couldnt move much, i miss him sooooooooo much that i cried

i dropped him an sms to just say hi. but he din return my msg.

i feel so miserable, and no matter what changes i do, i feel i haven really moved on, and always having hopes that he will come back.

what should i do...i feel so helpless...i want to feel happy again!

i cant believe that he can erase all of these 6 years memories, wont he even think abt us at all?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12