+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partner's history causing bad problems

Someone else touched on this earlier, but I think it should be reiterated. And expanded to most things. Stop asking her about her past. But more generally, stop asking things you either A) don't want to know the answer to, or B) aren't prepared for what the answer could be. People get themselves into more trouble just by being too inquisitive and not being prepared.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I am in this very situation right now, and i dont know about you but im faithful to her and im sticking right there till the very bitter end.
    the question is are you prepared to go as far as it takes? because I am and i will not stop before all problems have been put to the ground and buried 6ft under.

It does not matter what happened in the past, what matters is how she is now.

My girl has been tricked into serious sex abuse, she could not defend herself at all, yet also some guilt lies with her for not thinking smart, for that i forgive her seeing how much influence a guy can have.

It is guys who abuse girls, it is those who cannot keep it in their pants, it is those who do not respect body or mind of women that deserve a bullet , most favorably one in the kneecaps and one in the scrotum and last but not least spine damage.

I hope i helped you, its us guys that stand between the thin line of a girl losing herself to a dark world of abuse and misery.

Relationships can be perfect but people, never. Everyone has some kind of past. You'd better learn to accept that because the next girl will have a past, too.

Sure everyone has a past. Mine for instance is much quiter than my GF. But don't let be the reason to spoil your relationship. Believe me there will be more reasons to worry in the future than the past. Enjoy the ride and have fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12