+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite video game

I am unbeatable at GT3 - i would LOVE to race you on there Killer

Hey, be careful watcha say whiteboy. I'll kick your punkass sooner than you hit the push button.
    I have it all. Including kino.

lmao ! bring it on little girly.

ok boys and girls i kick both of your arses on it. There settled!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Don't get to confident kiechi i'll take all 3 of you out without even trying.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

FFVII is the best game ever. I'm playing FFXI right now and totally loving it. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Reqieum is one of the best games I've ever played and Dynasty Warriors 4 is ubelievable as well.
    Heit ist mein taug.

The original Street Fighter. This game came out when I was in high school. I remember there were these tournaments all around the world just for this game. My favorite character on that game was Chun Li. Yaaaaaaaaaao!

Quote Originally Posted by Nafnir
    FFVII,FFX, Arc the Lad series, Soul Calibur 2, Harvest Moon, Xenosaga, Chrono Trigger
    Gotta love those Rpg's
    HELL yeah. Chrono Trigger and Xenosaga are awesome. I'm really into RPG's... lately, I've been into the old school PSX ones. For example, Alundra 2, Star Ocean: Second Story, Grandia, etc.

And Kiechi, I tend to disagree. I think RPG's made in the last millenium were better. xD Well, there are a lot of good ones made in the 90's, at least, considering most of the PSX and SNES ones were made then, which are, imo, the best rpg gaming systems. Chrono Trigger, Grandia, Alundra, The Breath of Fire series, Super Mario RPG, most of the Final Fantasy series, Secret of Mana, etc. are examples of RPGs last millenium that were awesome. There are some really great RPG's this millenium too, like Grandia 2, Xenosaga, the .hack series (if that counts), Wild Arms 3, Final Fantasy X, etc. Aw, hell. RPG's in general are just great. xD I'm sort of disappointed with the relatively low amount of quality RPG's coming out, though.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

I didn't like Alundra 2 the control scheme for it sucked imo and SO and Grandia plus the breath of fire series are all awesome.

Also theres the SSX snowboarding series those are pretty bad ass.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

I agree with you on that, Nafnir. The controls and camera movement could have been better. :\ But it's still a great game, especially if you're into that stuff like Brave Fencer Musashi, Zelda series, etc.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    lmao ! bring it on little girly.
    Wait Billy didn't you say you were 20? Well, I'll be 20 in 3 months! Now who's the little girl here?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal
    And Kiechi, I tend to disagree. I think RPG's made in the last millenium were better. xD Well, there are a lot of good ones made in the 90's, at least, considering most of the PSX and SNES ones were made then, which are, imo, the best rpg gaming systems. Chrono Trigger, Grandia, Alundra, The Breath of Fire series, Super Mario RPG, most of the Final Fantasy series, Secret of Mana, etc. are examples of RPGs last millenium that were awesome. There are some really great RPG's this millenium too, like Grandia 2, Xenosaga, the .hack series (if that counts), Wild Arms 3, Final Fantasy X, etc. Aw, hell. RPG's in general are just great. xD I'm sort of disappointed with the relatively low amount of quality RPG's coming out, though.
    Disagree about what? I didnt say RPG's made last millenuim sucked, i just said you shouldnt just base your opinions overally on one RPG. Billy saying he liked FFIII the best (Which was a typo BTW) and i simply replied RPG's do not suck and establishing your opinion on that one game which was produced 20 years ago was idiotic. Then i said before forming such an negative opinion on RPG's at least play some which have been made at least this millenium. So there haha.

BTW old school RPG's Rule. My favouite old school RPG though has to be LUNAR!! SSSC and EB. The one on GB (Legends) was a bit crappy though.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I've never been able to get into the RPG's myself, but it may be because I've been choosing the wrong ones. I love platform games like Rayman, BK and DK. BUT I found a new love in horror adventure games. Eternal Darkness to be exact. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Zekk!!!!! That game is AWESOME!

forgot about street fighter II. most people don't like RPGs because they're more into playing a game you can just start and pick up without that learning curve.
    also Gran Turismo 3. It just sux that the steering wheel isn't 900 degrees of rotation. If any of youz like racing sims, definitely get Gran Turismo 4: Prologue. that 900 degrees makes a big, big difference.

other favorites:
    Resident Evil: Gamecube editions
    Fatal Frame 2

and ya don't say RPGs suck. just say you don't like them.
    *that mario video with the 17 min finish time was a video edit. some kind of state save was used.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Wait Billy didn't you say you were 20? Well, I'll be 20 in 3 months! Now who's the little girl here?
    Still you. (and BTW I was doing it in a flirty way - but like everything else, I am bad at it. lol)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast