+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 37 weeks pregnant confused and missing my baby's dad

Hay you hang in there! one thing i can tell you is that a guy willv do as he pleases baby or no-baby they all act selfish at some point!! so that means he will "come" and "go" as he pleases, if you allow it, they will do it! what you need to do is get a backbone and lay down rules to him and give him consequences!! ....."if you dont wanna be in the baby's life let me kno"....."is there someone else? if it is let me know now!"...."you need to let me know whats the plan!" etc anything to make him feel threanted because obviously he's already deciding what he wants to do and you dont have to settle for it....there is plenty of girls in this situation i would put him on child support and be done with him for good...but sometimes they can change once the baby comes but it all depends i am saying this from experience trust me i dont have kids but my ex got another girl pregnant while we were on and off and has comepletely changed he isnt with the mother but he is being a father to his child! he also said that a child dosent change anything and that he dosent want to be with the mother but you never know thats why im moving on! but sometimes they need time just let him be but give him those options as i said either your gonna be in our daughters life or not! good luck hun dont stress you are about to be blessed with a child that will bring you joy!
    Last edited by ladycb5988; 24-06-11 at 01:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12