+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP! is he scared of love?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Once again.

I'll take the credit for the success of her date.

NoSignOfIT----Jolly good you scored a date. The next date will follow and the next. Once you're deep into it, the subject of drinking will crop up again. It'll start to bother you, and you will get on his case. Than he'll get irritated, and tell you to stop reminding him. Than you'll become the girlfriend who has to take her man home when he's sloshed, take off his socks and shoes, and put a bucket next to his bed for him to throw up into.

What a bleak scenerio eh? Point is, if the drinking bothers you now, and it must...'cause you posted it, than you have to know right now that you cannot change a guy. He comes with all the stripes and spots.

This sounds a lot like a situation I was in. I had just started working at a resturant and he had worked there since they opened. I was OBSESSSSSED with him, and I never thought I had a chance, there was an instant connection, but I thought he was just a player. I waited and I waited, and he finally asked me out. We been together for 7 months now. So maybe that will make you happy...:-D

Quote Originally Posted by Fyesteema4
    This sounds a lot like a situation I was in. I had just started working at a resturant and he had worked there since they opened. I was OBSESSSSSED with him, and I never thought I had a chance, there was an instant connection, but I thought he was just a player. I waited and I waited, and he finally asked me out. We been together for 7 months now. So maybe that will make you happy...:-D

heey girrrl good for you!!! 7 months im so really happy with him. it has almost been like 3 days now. he is just a sweetheart! he tells me how much he has been loving me,he cares about me a lot, and he seems to be a keeper! im feeling so lucky. i just want to say to everyone here who are hopeless about them, dont be hopeless! there must be some reason for them to keep what they have in their hearts for a while, they have to fight it first just to come up to us and ask us out. its not simple for them either i believe!
    just be yourself... thats all about it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12