+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does your guy ever tell you his actual feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    ^ of course. i like love letters. he wrote me one one time that turned out to be an essay. every now and then i read it and relise how far we have come
    But does he tell you Everything?
    Does he tell you the bad with the good? Does he only tell you what you want to hear?
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

by the first bit that went "right over your head" i meant that anyone who i have a REAL interest in i always end up playing a game of cat and mouse with and no real feelings or emotions are ever gotten to. i'm willing to give out MY true feelings but i don't because they can still lie or not share theirs... i'd need to feel like they had done some sharing first... its' safer that way.
    the second bit... yes, every guy who i'm not interested in so all minus 2 well.... you know the rest.

What I hear is only the Romantic side of him telling his feelings. But what are his feelings about everything else in his life. Does he tell his good days and bad days? Would you still respect him if he's 'not perfect'?

My feeling is even though alot of guys are reluctant to talk about their feelings they will at most tell you (or hint to you through words or action) their emotional feelings torwards you. But any other feelings about other things its closed doors.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

haha... oh, the people i associate with. woe is me.

in all of these five years my bf has never done anything like that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

LostNotFound Guest
    ^ haa. any don't you ever wonder?

he tells me the good with the bad. he won't tell me what i want to here because i'm expecting it. lol

What if he tells you his fears, worries, anger, frustrations, feelings for other women, feelings of inadequacies, feelings of self worth etc? (he's human right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    What if he tells you his fears, worries, anger, frustrations, feelings for other women, feelings of inadequacies, feelings of self worth etc? (he's human right?)
    Wow, that would be amazing. I really like it when a man is open. It doesn't always have to be romantic, or even about me or us. I appreciate that he's chosen to open up to me. A gift like that doesn't just grow on trees.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialxs View Post
    Wow, that would be amazing. I really like it when a man is open. It doesn't always have to be romantic, or even about me or us. I appreciate that he's chosen to open up to me. A gift like that doesn't just grow on trees.
    So you wouldnt consider him "wimpy" for telling you his insecurities and short falls?

no if it wasn't like day one like maybe 2 months in it would be amazing...
    BUT basically what it comes down to is someone you're with should be your friend, a best friend of sorts too. talk to them and expect the same things you would of your best friends. that's how it should be. maybe you need to work on your friendships before becoming more involved with relationship oriented stuff.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Our relationship began to stagnate.

But then my girlfriend saw me during my darkest, most honest, apprehensive days.

Our relationship has only grown since.

So you wouldnt consider him "wimpy" for telling you his insecurities and short falls?
    No, definitely not. I think it's a very brave person who can open up and make their heart vulnerable. That's an admirable quality I seek in friendships and relationships alike. I'm open and vulnerable, I'd like my friends and SO to be the same with me. Only then can you really come close to understanding someone else.

Wow I'm really learning something here!

I guess it would be bad if the guy is abit too emotional would you all say???

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow I'm really learning something here!

I guess it would be bad if the guy is abit too emotional would you all say???
    Too emotional...too often.

Everybody goes through shit that breaks 'em down.

My situation was particularly extreme compared to what's common, thus why I was apprehensive about sharing it with her. It could've been a deal breaker, but she understood, and she accepted me, and according to her, now?

"I'm past the point of judging you."

Fras makes a good point about "too often". I like to know that my boyfriend has emotional range, but if he gets PMS more than I do, we have a problem.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast