+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to forget.. pls help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Cut contact with him completely- you know this, jinx. He's like a drug. You have to get off the needle, honey.

agreed...because even though you think it might be helping you get over him in the end i think in your subconcious it's probably just leaving hope there...the longer that hope lasts the longer it'll take to completely get over him.

at least in my opinion!

i JUST started talking to my ex again after 2 months...it's still awkward and i'm taking it slow beause i know i'm still not completely over what happened though i think i'm getting over HIM. if this makes any sense? but we both had decided cutting off contact was for the best for awhile in the beginning because of the hurt...i think it did us some good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Cut contact with him completely- you know this, jinx. He's like a drug. You have to get off the needle, honey.
    thanks a lot gigabitch.

guess what? i accidentally found out he was cheating on me or he was cheating on his gf in his hometown (whichever of us came in first to put it). so yeah, i have totally cut off any communications with him but not without giving him some bitchiness first. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post
    i JUST started talking to my ex again after 2 months...it's still awkward and i'm taking it slow beause i know i'm still not completely over what happened though i think i'm getting over HIM. if this makes any sense? but we both had decided cutting off contact was for the best for awhile in the beginning because of the hurt...i think it did us some good.
    thanks javagirl.. but none of the talking between us will ever happen in the future or until the world ends. cheating is just a major crime. it's a BIG BIG NO-NO for me. i think i have completely lost my trust on guys...

p.s. I AM SO TOTALLY OVER HIM. COULDN'T EVEN BEAR TO THINK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. I SUDDENLY LOST WHATEVER LITTLE RESPECT AND CARE I STILL HAD FOR HIM. he's a TOTAL JERK. am so happy to get rid of him. I"M FREE!!!!!

at least i have lived the stupidity even once in my life and glad i got out of it fast

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx343 View Post
    you didn't miss anything unless you missed me
    whoa... you're getting ahead of yourself here huh??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    whoa... you're getting ahead of yourself here huh??

raverboy
    hehehehehe thanks illusional... i enjoyed our silly exchanges. i'm smiling more now. really and honestly.. thanks. i feel so much better than i first joined this forum.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, i'm not the asshole that everything thinks that i am. i just come off very bluntly and a lot of people don't know how to react. i guess that it doesn't help that a large part of my bluntness is because i'm usually drinking.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    see, i'm not the asshole that everything thinks that i am. i just come off very bluntly and a lot of people don't know how to react. i guess that it doesn't help that a large part of my bluntness is because i'm usually drinking.

raverboy
    i never even thought you're an asshole. the reason why i kept responding to you is because i like how you say things matter of factly. you might be blunt or sarcastic at times but i don't think of you as an asshole. i always look forward seeing your reply everyday coz it's how you say things that make me react and make me feel strong and stand up for myself.

sometimes people needs that bluntness and sarcasm to help them move on. but hey, some people just simply don't know how to deal with the kind of personality you have. it's their problem.

They say the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one. I recommend Illusional.
    Spammer Spanker

Ditto! Illusional will make you forget. Or make you remember
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

hahahahahaha! this is why i really enjoy this forum.. can't help but smile

so what do you say illusional? we hit it off? lol hahahaha!

but then again.. thanks a lot guys! i feel wonderful now i have my self back again. felt even better when i told my ex bf "**** you *****" lol i think im starting to get bitchy. ahaha!

he deserved it though. the gall to tell me she's just his friend! duh! but his bestfriend confirmed to me she's indeed his gf. thanks that his bestfriend is also my good friend. lol. i dont give a shit about him now. totally.. nada.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ get under one?? shit, and you want me to do all the work?? c'mon, you have to do the riding if you want to get in good with me.

raverboy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12