+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Stop an Enfatuation or Crush

That would be pretty lame. I would be disappointed in a judge who made this decision in this case. Or ever, if one of the partners is doing all of the actual paying.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    true, but unfortunately when it comes to a divorce and custody of the children the judge will most likely side with the mother. being that this son in this scenario is only 5, the judge might still side with the mother, leaving the husband to pay for child support.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here Steven, this is a very good article about confronting a spouse about this kind of thing and what to do about it. Good luck.

[url=http://www.saveyourmarriagecentral.com/getinformed/articles/endingaffair.html]Ending the Affair: Steps You Can Take[/url]

spousal support etc

We are in florida and it is very unlikely spousal support would be issued.
    She has had a job and she is actually getting another one that might even pay more than I'm making.

I don't own the house, I'm only renting.

She could easily get money from her mother for a lawyer, that is the part that scares me, I don't have the money for a lawyer.

I did just ask her if we got a divorce would she ask for full custody and she said no I would never do that.

I told her that I would tell her family about what she is doing a few days ago and she was pissed, now when the subject was brought up again, she said she wouldn't care, but I don't think that is true because she told her mom she was seeing someone and her mom guessed and guessed but she wouldn't tell her, which makes me think she doesn't want them to know

Her brother in law is in Italy and has 3 kids by 3 different women so I don't see them getting together any time soon as he wants to be near his kids and he is thousands of miles away.

I know she is really stressed out about it, but when I hear her talking to him, she is saying things like, I have loved you for 20 years (she met him when she was ten, he was 13) she says she has never done anything with him and I bet if they ever got together that it wouldn't last.

I told her today that I would like her to stay until she gets enough money for her own place, (reason being is that I want to see my son every day) she was going to go to her mom's because she know that I know about the situation and that I'm uncomfortable with it, but I said that I would put up with it to be able to see my son every day.

I just don't know what to do about the situation with her brother in law

Not that I know anything about your relationship with her family, but do you really think they would support her in this if the truth were revealed? I would hope that they would be ashamed of her behavior.

I hope so too, but I don't know if I can tell them, I don't think anything is going to happen between them, besides this fantasy of how wonderful it would be if they were together, I'm sure they would soon find out that the other person isn't so perfect.

I guess they will have to lurk in the shadows so as not to have their families find out. I still don't want them having cybersex though, it is just gross.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12