+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caught my GF in bed with someone else.

how did you get into her house?

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dunno a week? I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months, I think we have a great future together, she just moved in.
    She moved in after a week? Are you nuts?

Either you're really desperate, or she's ugly.

I'm kidding of course, before you fly off the handle.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    She moved in after a week? Are you nuts?

Either you're really desperate, or she's ugly.

I'm kidding of course, before you fly off the handle.
    Yea, I'm desperate for a housekeeper and I had an opening for a free sex position. Oh, and I quit my second job with the increased income. Besides, I said we'd been together for 3 months not 1 week.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dunno a week? I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months, I think we have a great future together, she just moved in. If we broke up next month, it would really suck; but it wouldn't cause me too much stress; nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    a week? (i mean the "time to get over it" thing, not the moving in) that's exactly why people like me bleed for ages – people like you, who don't seem capable of deep feelings for anybody but themselves.

Yeah, but he was together 4 months, and you acted like it was a short time, for him not to overblow it etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Yeah, but he was together 4 months, and you acted like it was a short time, for him not to overblow it etc.....
    sorry, i don't get the message – what do you mean?

(but i really liked your "I'm desperate for a housekeeper …" posting)

sorry, i have to go now, c u later

OMG, If this happened to me..I do not know what I would do. I would be very tempted to hurt her. I have never hit a woman..but this case would really test me.

Musicman, next time you see red flags...let her go. You can't change anyone. So protect yourself.

Carpflounder, there was a *fraction of a second* as I went out the door where I felt like lashing out & punching her. I'd never ever dream of hitting a woman under *any circumstances* but it crossed my mind. I did manage to muster up the phrase "Your a whore, I hope you die!" though, as I made my exit. There was no reaction, of course but I think those seven words aptly summed up exactly what I felt about her.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    a week? (i mean the "time to get over it" thing, not the moving in) that's exactly why people like me bleed for ages – people like you, who don't seem capable of deep feelings for anybody but themselves.
    I "bled" and went through torment for 6 months when my GF of 4yrs left me last March. I only moved on when she moved away. You're beggin for heartache if you allow yourself to get that attached in 4 months.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    WOW man - if I were in that situation I know... I KNOW I would have beat that ****in door down until she opened it or it broke. What a whore. I wouldn't hit her, nor him (at least I tell myself that now), but I would want to see them together for myself. So that if by any chance my guard got let down and she tried to weasel her way back in I could just think of what I saw that day and realize why I never want to talk or see her again, let alone have a relationship with her.

Anyways, yeah I agree with the others - you need to FORGET this girl - she's very childish and undecisive. You deserve to be with someone who you know is all about you, and not lookin to bone her young co-workers behind your back. Don't answer her calls, texts - resist every urge to call her, go to her, or let her come see you. No good can come out of this.

Think about it - even if she does pitch you the "I'm so very sorry" lines and you do fall for them.. how can this relationship ever work out? Anytime things get a little rough and she seems moody / distant you're going to picture her in those pajamas opening her door for some 22 year old punk she works with.

Tone, kindly refrain from ending your sentences in a preposition; it makes for rather awkward reading. Thanks in advance.

Tone Guest
    Huh???

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Think about it - even if she does pitch you the "I'm so very sorry" lines and you do fall for them.. how can this relationship ever work out? Anytime things get a little rough and she seems moody / distant you're going to picture her in those pajamas opening her door for some 22 year old punk she works with.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Huh???

Tone Guest
    She works with... hmm. K.

I'm not a college boy yet! Remember I have to take Math for Dummies first.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast