+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out this pass.

And Howard is the best center in the NBA. If we lost him too we'd be screwed.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Magic GM: Nelson done for the year: The Sporting News reports that Magic GM Otis Smith said Thursday that Jameer Nelson is done playing this season, whether he has surgery on his injured shoulder or not.

Turns out it was his shoulder and he is done for season.

Only because it is his shooting shoulder. Need that next player to man up now.

There is no next player to man up. We came into this season with only one backup PG... Anthony Johnson. Now he's the starter and we had to move Courtney Lee from SG to backup PG.

The Magic are likely done for the season. Losing Nelson was a huge blow to the team.

Anthony needs to play better then. I don't watch the Magic's much but I swore the other day or sometime last week Lee was the only guy that could have made a basket.

Quote Originally Posted by Decastro View Post
    Anthony needs to play better then. I don't watch the Magic's much but I swore the other day or sometime last week Lee was the only guy that could have made a basket.
    The Magic are a three pointing team. They have Howard in the middle to draw double coverage and then they are able to find an open man on the perimeter. Pietrus, Turkoglu, Lewis, and Johnson are perimeter shooters. Jameer was a perimeter shooter that could also take it to the hoop. That's where he is missed. He was the most consistent shooter in FG and 3PT %.

So you're a regular now?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Oh man how can I forget about Turkoglu. In my opinion he is the Magic's best 3 point shooter.

Magic's do live and die by the 3 pointers. When they don't shoot well from the arc it is a tough game.

I think they can get to the playoffs but they are out in the first round.

Oh man how can I forget about Turkoglu. In my opinion he is the Magic's best 3 point shooter.

Magic's do live and die by the 3 pointers. When they don't shoot well from the arc it is a tough game.

I think they can get to the playoffs but they are out in the first round.
    I don't think they'll be a first round loser, but I don't see them making it to the championship without Nelson.

And this season Nelson was their best 3 pt shooter. Hedo is the clutch player for the magic, but he's not shooting as well as he should be.

I'm rather disappointed with how badly Lewis has been shooting threes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I don't think they'll be a first round loser, but I don't see them making it to the championship without Nelson.

And this season Nelson was their best 3 pt shooter. Hedo is the clutch player for the magic, but he's not shooting as well as he should be.

I'm rather disappointed with how badly Lewis has been shooting threes.
    We will see. Like I said I do not cover the Magic really but I'll take a look at the players stats and all that good stuff. Then I'll take another look at see if they could make it past the first round.

Unless some teams plans to explode right out the gate after all star weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12