+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any thoughts on this?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe that level of desperation to keep him is putting him off a bit. It would me...

Misombra - I couldn't get Aegis to be my poolboy. Now I am jealous. And hurt. And crying.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, you're probably right.

what Aegis said..

Or; if he's actually afraid of commitment, it could be that his statement of "for a long time.. but not forever" is just him being scared of the concept of forever. A lot of guys are scared of the concept that they'll only ever be with this one girl for rest of their lives, or they're scared of loving someone too much and getting hurt. etc.

BUT you should not have to cling to the idea that "well.. he's saying that.. but I'm sure he doesn't *actually* mean it, it's just his phobia, etc", because in the end that's making excuses for him. Even if it IS his phobia, He has to get over it and give you a proper commitment.

I know it's nice to make him happy but don't become his domestic slave- he'll loose respect for you.

I'm not his domestic slave, so to speak, but I do do a lot for him. Do you really think that would push someone away? I enjoy doing things for him, it's not like I do things to bring him closer.

that's what I meant by domestic slave. And no, I doubt it'd drive somebody away. Just make them more likely to keep the relationship going when they don't really have strong feelings for you. I doubt he'd actually, literally think "well.. I don't love her.. but she sweeps the floor and makes me dinner so i'll just keep her till a better girl comes along".. but still, stuff like that should be kept out of relationships. It's the same thing if one person in a relationship is always paying for everything, or is always driving the other person around in their car, etc. It's just a bad thing for one person to become dependent on another. And yes i'm sure he could do his own laundry if you stopped doing it, that's not what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    See how easy that is? You can use me and as long as it's explicitly stated, I'm alright with that. You can use me for extra-curricular work too.
    great! then you can also be in my harem. congratulations! only a select few are welcome.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Misombra - I couldn't get Aegis to be my poolboy. Now I am jealous. And hurt. And crying.
    no don't cry! it's okay, you almost got dono to be your pool boy, he was a tough one. he definitely didn't want to be mine lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh, dono. My poolboy has been run out of town. Pity, too. He was so pretty. All we needed to fix was his odd shaving addiction.

I need a new poolboy. I will accept applications.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree with Mis

oh well, i'm content with you being just my pool boy. but i will tell you aeg, you're my favorite right now. now come here and rub my feet...

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I agree with Mis
    on what? wanting aeg as a pool boy? lol jk, just trying to get your serious, snobby self to laugh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12