+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am 25 and have probably slept with over 100 women -- is that too many?

How you manage 374 matches? can you post your profile.

Been on Tinder for a month now and 'liked' every single girl and got only two matches....I must be ugly

If you are happy with your life the way it is, why are you seeking other people's opinion of it?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why should you care what anyone thinks of it? Are you happy or not? If yes, carry on. If not, do something different.

fwiw, I would lose interest in you immediately. Of course, I'm not your type b/c I don't put out on a 1st (or any single digit) date. You would need to prove there is at least as much between your ears as your legs. Unfortunately, you sound like a one-trick pony. Boring.

Hope this helps.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So you are a guy who likes to **** every hole you see?....Lol

O.P,

All depends on the approach. I mean, what, you meet them, you sleep them, then you leave them? Is this a practice makes perfect scenario?
    If its a rush for you and your finding yourself closed off in other regards, ie. 'heart', then this is a pattern you ought watch out for. You could be setting yourself up for a very lonely life of superficial tendencies and missing out on the truly good stuff like getting to know a quality woman. And that would be your loss.

Question is, do all these 'encounters' fulfill you? Do you find meaning in them or just another pack of condoms?
    Is it a 'i'm going to get me some while i can' whilst waiting for your ideal woman or are you perfectly content in treating them like trophies on your bedpost?

Women have spidey senses and know how to recognize a player. Beware for one day you will meet your match and karma has a way of balancing things out.
    *maybe next time, try talking to them for awhile and in the process, evaluate your own self worth.
    maybe it is you who feels undeserving of a true love and that's why you just give it away, and give it away, again and again and again
    Last edited by woody; 30-04-14 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Why should you care what anyone thinks of it? Are you happy or not? If yes, carry on. If not, do something different.

fwiw, I would lose interest in you immediately. Of course, I'm not your type b/c I don't put out on a 1st (or any single digit) date. You would need to prove there is at least as much between your ears as your legs. Unfortunately, you sound like a one-trick pony. Boring.

Hope this helps.
    I'd be able to score a hole in one, let's just be honest, here.

I think it depends on the woman, I am also young and have had sex with upwards of 100 men, but I am now in a very serious relationship and we haven't had sex yet, which was a decision we both made together. Obviously this is not information you should go around bragging about, and if a girl ever asks you don't have to give an exact number because often it makes things worse, but you shouldn't hide it from her or lie about it. That is a breach of trust which can make anyone feel uncomfortable and can ultimately cause many problems and end in a break-up. I am not necessarily proud of every guy I have slept with, but I don't regret any of it because life is to short and when it comes down to it you can't change it. There is no sense in wasting your time worrying about things that have already happened and cannot be changed. Not every woman is going to be okay with the amount of women you have slept with, but that's just it, there are going to be women that don't care at all, or that don't care as long as you are devoted to them and the sex you are having with them is special. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure that when you find someone worth dating, who also finds you worth dating, when you eventually discuss it, it won't be a big deal. Now if she says she's okay and it doesn't bother her, but then wants to know specifics or asks if you have slept with this friend or that one, then you should probably bring it up again and it might not work. It all depends on the way you talk about it, how the girl sees sex, and whether or not she trusts you. A lot of women are quick to think that a man who has slept with a lot of women is a cheater, wish it wasn't true, but sadly it is a thought that sometimes crosses our minds. So ease that with your character and trustworthiness. I hope this helps, question: Does it bother you when you find out a woman has slept with a lot of men? Don't be a hypocrite... lol. Overall, don't worry about it, if you're with the right person, your past sexual partners and experiences won't matter. Again hope this helps!
    Spread Love.

People who f**k around this much are not relationship material. Sorry but they are just future cheaters. Its either an addiction, a cry for help, low self esteem, insecurity, adrenaline junkies, attention seeking etc. One thing it isn't is healthy
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

^^what she said... and hopefully this guy will meet a good lady one day, fall completely in love and smarten the heck up.

No why should he get a decent woman who he will abuse? Let him have the trash

Serious Question: How many men or woman would one be allowed to have had before they are deemed no longer "decent" and have now become "trash?"

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm"

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: Don't get me wrong, I think there are some issues of some kind with people that seek out that many new sexual partners. Just askin.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    What do you girls think of a guy who has that much experience?
    When you ask "is that too many?" too many for what? a man of 25? for women to be turned off with? Depends if all were when single, sounds like you aren't in for long relationships if you sleep with so many. I don't care how many someone sleeps with if they were single doing it and not hurting or playing others, but bragging about it isn't an appealing character trait to me.
    Last edited by hatesthis; 02-05-14 at 03:52 AM.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Serious Question: How many men or woman would one be allowed to have had before they are deemed no longer "decent" and have now become "trash?"
    See, I asked this very question: https://www.loveforum.net/threads/87339-So-about-this-quot-her-past-quot-stuff-(serious)

Total double-standard. When it's a woman's past, it's, "fu​ck off, she's her own person, erase 'slut' from your vocabulary", but now that we have a concrete, live example of a man banging away to his little heart's content, he's a piece of shit.

Notice I used the word PEOPLE when I said how many sex partners does it take before one is considered trash? No gender bias, here.

I think there are some issues of some kind with people that seek out that many new sexual partners. Just askin.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

To me sleeping around is just nasty whether they do it on a temporary or permanent basis. Im not going to say a "number" but I just don't think a person who does that is monogamy material. Old habits die hard and sex is their coping mechanism so even if they "try" monogamy and you hit a rough patch-be it 5years-1oyears later etc-how will they cope?

Just not a risk I am willing to take. Not with future kids, mortgage etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast