+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does the silent treatment REALLY mean?

My humour does appeal to the lower end of society/trailer trash type person, so fair enough. Thanks.

Is that the best you could come up with? Pathetic.

Pathetic like the English losing to the French in 1066. Or like the Celts (all of them) losing to the English prior to that. Poor, tea-drinking bastards.

Good one man, that battle of hastings still really chokes us, lol. How will I top that beauty. Vietnam maybe? Is this the road you want to go down? Lets keep it personal man, dont be such a prick. Im almost ashamed to reply to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Is that the best you could come up with? Pathetic.

Pathetic like the English losing to the French in 1066. Or like the Celts (all of them) losing to the English prior to that. Poor, tea-drinking bastards.
    Give the English their due though. They like to turn up to wars on time. Like WW1 (the English 1914, the yanks 1917) and WW2 where you arrived at the fag end of 1941.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Give the English their due though. They like to turn up to wars on time. Like WW1 (the English 1914, the yanks 1917) and WW2 where you arrived at the fag end of 1941.
    There is that.

You guys are right. I still think if she wanted to end the relationship, she should have just said so. And I wasn't trying to converse via text/email. I was trying to meet face to face and she wouldn't agree. I recently found out some info from a mutual friend and basically, this is a pattern for her and it wasn't really personal. It was doomed from the beginning, especially she never told me she was dating someone (or still was, kinda) when she first stayed over my place. She definitely strung me along and doesn't want to talk because she know's she's wrong and doesn't want to face that fact. She's just going to hide behind those who have her back. Now I know why my best friend, was never really excited about this whole thing and kept saying, "Just enjoy it for what it is". It all makes sense now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12