+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do men look for in a keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Most young people go for the sexual compatability first. Which is why so many relationships fail. Sex is not enough. It is fun for several moments per day or week, but then the rest of the time you have to deal with the other person's personality and emotional baggage. I look for a woman who has her life together, financially and otherwise, is independent, confident, educated, intelligent, intuitive, drama-free, drug-free, alcohol-free, doesn't smoke, good career, not too many exes, balanced, pleasant, considerate, communicative, funny, has no mental health disorders, 1-2 children if any, good health, good teeth, not on medication, is spiritual but not religious, isn't a gamer or compulsive TV watcher, has hobbies, cooks, likes to travel, and likes plants and cats. Sexy is way down on the list. As a matter of fact, I would prefer she not have had too many sexual partners, yet she should be sensual.
    Lol!

Yeah.....Wow! All that anD asexual to boot? Lol!

Plants and cats are a deal breaker for me !!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Think like a man but act like a woman... there you have it.
    Yeah, good advice. cerby does this,lol.

Most young people go for the sexual compatability first. Which is why so many relationships fail. Sex is not enough. It is fun for several moments per day or week, but then the rest of the time you have to deal with the other person's personality and emotional baggage. I look for a woman who has her life together, financially and otherwise, is independent, confident, educated, intelligent, intuitive, drama-free, drug-free, alcohol-free, doesn't smoke, good career, not too many exes, balanced, pleasant, considerate, communicative, funny, has no mental health disorders, 1-2 children if any, good health, good teeth, not on medication, is spiritual but not religious, isn't a gamer or compulsive TV watcher, has hobbies, cooks, likes to travel, and likes plants and cats. Sexy is way down on the list. As a matter of fact, I would prefer she not have had too many sexual partners, yet she should be sensual.
    I'm a gamer so that eliminates me .....yay!

So not asking for too much then?
    I'm happy if they have a pulse and don't snore.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    So not asking for too much then?
    I'm happy if they have a pulse and don't snore.
    Oh, I forgot to mention no snoring. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12