+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have i just worked it out?

Tone Guest
    How these guys are getting her mobile number to text her when she claims she doesn't know them is something I would definately bring up and figure out.

she does know these people, and she gives out her number alot, i have mentioned it and said that i dont think she should really do it because she dosent know the people. and her being young etc dont want anything bad happeneing to her. she is very much a tease in my opinion, she cant be cheating because alot of these people are miles and miles away, she dosent own a car or anything. thanks for opinions.

sorry for keep ading things here, but if you could help out with this also that would be good.

on sunday night there was a family argument, wihtin my girlfriends family, anyway, her brother was out that night, and when he had come home at 1:30 am, he came into my girlfriends room, and started pulling my ears, my hair.. generaly annoying me. once i had got angry and told him to leave me alone, he just randomly started punching me in the face and strangling me.

i dont know where i really stand with this, her brother is more than 3 years older than me, and when he was questioned about why he did it, he just explained because it was funny. personaly i think hes a complete c*nt for doing that, and he has made no apology or anything.

because i ussualy sleep at my girlfriends house a few nights a week, i dont want to do it any more, i feel a bit insecure in the house, call me a wimp but im a bit scared if i cant go to sleep without being beaten up. i have told her i wont be going round until its sorted out, its now been almost a week, and there has been no attempt to sort it out, or barely even a word mentioned about it to be honest.

it must be hard for my girlfriend, but what i am supposed to do i dont know. i already tried to have a word with him and just got childish responses. i dont think she is talking to him now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12