+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are extremely large boobs unattractive?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My boobs are pretty much the same.......never had a problem. In fact, the guys I've been with have always showed a lot of........enthusaism......for their size.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You look fine, its a good size. I think your male friends are referring to boobs that are large and saggy due to being overweight and having a huge sagging chest. You obviously do not have the issue as your physique looks fine. I hope that helped ease your worries. Infact i bet there are a bunch of envious flat chested women out there

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    My boobs are pretty much the same.......never had a problem. In fact, the guys I've been with have always showed a lot of........enthusaism......for their size.
    Okay. Maybe my friends were just trying to be pricks. Lol, I feel a lot better about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun
    Infact i bet there are a bunch of envious flat chested women out there
    Ha ha, my sister included. She has always been jealous. I don't know why though cuz she is almost a full C I would trade her any day!

Overly large boobs are unattractive
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I guess I realized after this thread that it all depends. It's like a man asking if girls like six packs. Everyone has their own opinion. I mean, some guys aren't really into boobs that much, they're into butts more. It all depends on your own personal taste. So all I have to do is find a guy that likes big boobs!

You look great!

hehe, the grass is always greener in the neighbors field I guess. Tho i'm happy with my 32C

I just saw the photos on page 1. You look fine; don't worry about it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

u look gr8
    no worries

Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm answering your question best I can, but you look damn good. You shouldn't even second guess it.

And your chest isn't excessively massive as I had expected (hope I didn't offend you with that). I know a girl who's got double F's and she STILL has the same build as you (5'2" and around your weight). And I gotta admit, she's got no sag whatsoever and she looks damn good.

Just don't let them get to you. Besides maybe they meant abnormally huge ones that sag to your waist line? You look great. All there is to it.

Thanks for all the input! And thanks for all the compliments too. I was just really insecure with myself (I was suprised I got myself to put pictures up) and everyone helped out a lot with that. Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin
    Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm answering your question best I can, but you look damn good. You shouldn't even second guess it.

And your chest isn't excessively massive as I had expected (hope I didn't offend you with that).
    Ha ha, no I'm not offended! Thanks for saying that. My self esteem just went up 10 points!

You Look Great!!!! I Would Take Your Boobs In A Heat Beat But My B's Are Ok Too
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    You Look Great!!!! I Would Take Your Boobs In A Heat Beat But My B's Are Ok Too
    Ha ha, you have a deal. Too bad you can't swap boobs!
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

very very large breasts i think are horrible, and i lik.....hmm....how to word it without sounding perverted lol, i like a girl to have breasts, if you know what i mean lol

but yeah, i saw your pictures and i think you look great, when i say very very large i mean..yeah too big, it just makes them horrible, but no worries, you're are fine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast