+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to kill myself and I'm gonna do it

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    This forum has no shortage of trolls and assholes.
    I would imagine. They're drawn to emotionally-charged environments like flies to rotten meat.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd rather help someone who actually wants and appreciates the help. So many in misery who merely lack opportunity... what an entitled, drama-filled society we have become. This thread makes me sad.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's not a troll post. I was dead serious. I know I sound like an unfunny cornyass joker but I'm in a really serious depressing situation right now. Actually I'm always like this. Why I haven't killed myself yet? I tried but I failed. You see? I can't even ****ing kill myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Give you more situation? Why? So you guys could tell me not to kill myself and my life is important? AND people would care if I died? We live in a selfish and 'full of lies' world. Nothing is right in my life. Nothing is right in this world. I tried to live in a world where things were good but I couldn't find it.

Thats why you took breakup so hard. People who are not happy become suicidal when relationship fails, cause they dont know other way how to be happy except being together with person who is happy already. Same applies to you - if you want make someone happy then learn to be happy without girlfriend before you can have one fall in love with you.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 01-04-14 at 05:14 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

How can you blame someone you don't believe in? How can you insult someone who according to you doesn't exist.

Don't make decisions while confused and emotional - that's how the biggest mistakes are made.

Atheists believe in God when they need someone to blame.
    Last edited by toknow; 01-04-14 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousme View Post
    Another thread about suicide. Another guy on the internet who's going to kill himself just because he's lost his girlfriend. Why am I posting this? It's because I have no one to discuss my problems. You know everyone I love, they just...leave me. My dad died when I was barely 12. All the friends I used to have? They've stopped giving a shit about me because I don't give a shit about them either. People say it's not possible to love someone as much as you loved your first one. Lame. Not true to me. My ex girlfriend (just yesterday we broke up) was everything to me. I mess everything up. I'm a curse. A depressive douchebag. There was a time when I would make fun of people like me and now I'm one of them. Yeah it's been 2 hours I've been trying to find a death without pain I don't think there's any way to kill yourself without any pain. I'm an Atheist but if there's a hell I know I'm going there to rot in hell, see you in hell. God is such a douchebag. Thank you all for helping me out. You guys tried.

Also, please do not tell me how important my life is, it's not. Nobody cares about me. I'm a guy and I'm crying right now and just typing what I want to and guys who cry are generally faggots. I'm gonna kill myself in some hours. I'll read replies too. So please tell me if you have something to say about me being a coward and selfish.
    If it's hopeless, why are you posting this? Obviously you want help.

Stop calling people names and I'll consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    How can you blame someone you don't believe in? How can you insult someone who according to you doesn't exist.

Don't make decisions while confused and emotional - that's how the biggest mistakes are made.

Atheists believe in God when they need someone to blame.
    I missed that. Totally bizarre that an Athiest would blame God.

As an Athiest, I would say that his words show that he does in fact believe in God. A true Athiest will blame a human (himself or others) for a problem.....God has no place in the thought pattern of a non-believer.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Don't give up...

I think that some people can only find a sense in life if they reajust their concept of life. No matter what most people think and struggle for we weren't born to be ''happy'' and ''successful'' from the common worldly point of view. That would be quite ridiculous to think when life is so vulnerable and imperfect as it is. We have been born to serve, to help each other and within our possibilities to make life better around us.

You see, you don't feel happy and that's understandable, but you can be useful, you can try to detach from your personal happiness or unhappiness and live your life as it is the best you can, trying to do the right thing...Then you'll experience the change, the great vibrational shift...You'll see...
    Last edited by Valixy; 01-04-14 at 02:43 PM.

I said "God is a douchebag" to offend Christfags. I do not believe in God. I do not blame your imaginary friend but myself.

Well, you are a little God learning to be a great God :-)

You may have difficulties accepting this, but you can't deny that humanity exists, good exists, and by affirming them you can discover your value as a human being and the sense of your existence.
    Last edited by Valixy; 02-04-14 at 03:53 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stumbling on Happiness. An interesting read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stumbling_on_Happiness
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

First off do not kill yourself! that is weak and incredibly selfish, do you really want to give your ex the satisfaction of her knowing she was that amazing a man literally had to kill himself. **** that!! shes got flaws too, in my eyes shes just a woman just like my ex is to you. I know how your feel, I feel really shit about my ex and to be honest depressed but im not just going to give up, i'm going to stand strong and fight for success but its going to take time, an advance you will have if you don't murder yourself.

Men can cry, definition of a man is a leader not a follower. if you want to cry ****ing do it. I balled my eyes out but ill still knock a smack talking cunt the **** out, why, because im human not a robot. Your life will feel like shit but here take this advice.

1. Grab your ****in balls and understand they still work
    2. reconnect with family and friends
    3. understand the pain and accept it, its coming deal with it. Think of any shit she put you through.
    4. Get back on the dating scene but when you feel up to it
    5. oh and dont kill yourself or she wins and you dont want that

I guess it's hard to blame a blind man for not seeing.

But you can blame him for not wanting to see.

you just blew my mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12