+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral pleasure techniques

Quote Originally Posted by abovethisall911
    Teasing is the most fun game ever.And also blackrose,what you just described,I've done that kinda thing before and you're spot on.Sent my guy nuts.Nice tip hehe
    Arn't you 16? GOD YOUR BLONDE!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hey us 16 year olds liek to have fun too you know

just just cause your a 40 year old has been

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.eex
    just just cause your a 40 year old has been
    That makes no sense. A monkey rabbit with lazer beams in his ass makes more sense then your sentence about.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoon
    hey us 16 year olds liek to have fun too you know
    Thats why they have chucky cheese and the little tubes in McDonalds.

Agreed... 16 yr olds shouldn't be performing oral sex. For the most part at least.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Agreed... 16 yr olds shouldn't be performing oral sex. For the most part at least.
    At least not at that skill level lol

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    At least not at that skill level lol
    haha... lol I know. I'm skilled. You don't have to tell me. muahahaha!

Blackrose, there is a difference between a teenager performing these things than an adult....simply because we're not adults, and I agree on that much, BUT

OV, the only reason why you only have such an oblique perspective of teens and sex is because you didn't get to go with the girl that 'you' wanted when you were about this age. And my opinion, however poison it may be, is that because you refrained from being with the girl of 'your' dreams, your jaded and have a miserable outlook on anyone having sex that's relatively younger than you.

Don't try to deny that when you were 16, like me, abovethisall911, and Swoon, you weren't curious and excited to try sexual things. That's the age when all of that starts you know.

It's the mark of an educated mind to entertain an idea without accepting it.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

I realize the difference. Trust me. I just have to say that I made sure I was old enough before I started doing any of these thing. I made sure I was responsible enough not the get STD's and other, worse things like AIDS. Most 16 year olds don't even bother to ask if the person they are coming in contact sexually is infected with anything. They aren't old enough or mature enough to understand the repercussions of their actions. Granted, there are some VERY mature 16 year olds out there who are very safe and are well aware of the consequences of their actions but these people are becoming more and more rare. Less and less people care and hence, more and more people are becoming infected. The same goes for sex. Unless you are old enough and mature enough to raise a baby, don't have sex. The chance is always there no matter what you do. If you are really ready to start a family with the person you are sleeping with, then be my guest. Have all the sex you want. Just be ready to get pregnant if you are going to have sex. This goes for the guys too. If you aren't mature enough to help your partner raise a baby, then keep it in your pants. There are too many unwanted babies in the world already. Don't add to the out of control population problem. All I am saying here is, just be safe and get yourself and your partner tested first. If you are afraid mommy or daddy are going to find out, then you are too young to be doing it. Your parents know best despite what you think. If they are telling you that you are too young, then you probably are. Not all parents are right on these things, but they are looking out for your best interests. Might as well consider that maybe they might be right since they have been through this before. At least nowadays there is testing and better forms of birth control and STD prevention available to the masses. USE IT! Thank you and goodnight. *goes off to catch her breath*

Very true, but how should a guy ask? Wouldn't asking a girl if she has any STD's just right then and there kinda of a 'big' turn off? This is entering the entirely different world.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Hmm... You don't do it "right then and there". You do it at a neutral time when you are comfortable with the other person. My theory is, if you can't talk about it, you shouldn't be doing it. It's a very common question (to me at least). I've asked every partner/potential partner I've had (in any regard) if they were clean and they always ask me. I also find out how many previous partners they've had. It's good to know these things. It's not a turn off if you do it at a non sexual time. You have plenty of time to initiate this conversation if you aren't planning on getting intimate right away (as in one night stands, etc...) with a person.

Thanks for that, once again, your right Rose.

weeeee... How I love to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaRTiaL RaGe
    OV, the only reason why you only have such an oblique perspective of teens and sex is because you didn't get to go with the girl that 'you' wanted when you were about this age. And my opinion, however poison it may be, is that because you refrained from being with the girl of 'your' dreams, your jaded and have a miserable outlook on anyone having sex that's relatively younger than you.

Your probably right...To bad there is no cure eh?

PS: this has to be said because it just fits here "ok, thank you Dr. Phill..you can go home now"...lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-04-05 at 07:32 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast