+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Triangle

Maybe so but he should know better then for me to say anything cruel like that to his gf because we're good friends. And thank you for the advice but I could never do that to my friends over something selfish like that. Again thank you. And thank you everyone for all your comments and advice. Even you Cocochanel. I really do appriciate all you've adviced and I'm sorry I've been bitchy, its just a sad subject.
    Last edited by Kit Kat; 29-11-09 at 02:57 PM.

Thank u everyone for your kind words of advice but I've officially been thrown over so it doesn't really matter anymore^^ Thank u to everyone who posted^^

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Meaning that he doesn't want you? Good riddance. That guy was a bullet dodged.

You probably over-thought things and that was just too much hassle for him for a bit on the side. Feel bad for his GF, who is probably clueless about this cheater.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hi gyus! ever experienced love triangle? I am going through one how should i handle this? I love two guys and i don't' want to lose either of them.

What Kit Kat should really do is talk about all this with her friend, the guy's girlfriend.

You don't have to be cruel with her, you just had to tell her the truth. Maybe you are thinking you're protecting her by not telling. Maybe you're afraid to lose her as a friend. But if you are really her friend, why did you almost shag her boyfriend?

This situation is tragic. There's a girl whose boyfriend is a scumbag and is trying to have sex with other girls (are you sure you're the only one?) but doesn't leave her because it's convenient to have a stable girlfriend while you're fooling around others. Unless she's fine with this and is doing more or less the same (which for adults is a perfectly viable options if the 2 agrees about it, but I bet she doesn't know anything about his "hobby"), she's going to have a terrible wake up when finding out. Now do you want her to find it out now that perhaps he's done that only with one of her friends, or do you want her to find it out later when he scored with many and the whole town already knows?

The guy is just on a bad track. If he gets away with this, he'll probably do the same all his life. I think you might be doing him a favor too if you expose him.
    Don't listen to The Wise, listen to yourself.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wise View Post
    What Kit Kat should really do is talk about all this with her friend, the guy's girlfriend.

You don't have to be cruel with her, you just had to tell her the truth. Maybe you are thinking you're protecting her by not telling. Maybe you're afraid to lose her as a friend. But if you are really her friend, why did you almost shag her boyfriend?

This situation is tragic. There's a girl whose boyfriend is a scumbag and is trying to have sex with other girls (are you sure you're the only one?) but doesn't leave her because it's convenient to have a stable girlfriend while you're fooling around others. Unless she's fine with this and is doing more or less the same (which for adults is a perfectly viable options if the 2 agrees about it, but I bet she doesn't know anything about his "hobby"), she's going to have a terrible wake up when finding out. Now do you want her to find it out now that perhaps he's done that only with one of her friends, or do you want her to find it out later when he scored with many and the whole town already knows?

The guy is just on a bad track. If he gets away with this, he'll probably do the same all his life. I think you might be doing him a favor too if you expose him.
    Bwhahahaha. Do you actually think that Kit Kat has the integrity to do this?

She's been pining after her friend's BF & almost cheated with him. She's still pining for him, tho the guy is a demonstrable chode. What you are asking is the equivalent of a felon being asked to confess to the store owner about the items they thought about stealing.

As for her losing her friend--she already has. These things never stay secret. All she can really hope for now is to keep her dignity: fess to her friend, warn her about this guy, state her near-miss, apologize for it and wish her friend well.

Not going to happen. Kit Kat hasn't got the self-respect for this.

Or do you? Come on Kit Kat--surprise us.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In all honesty I'm not completely sure that all he did want was a piece of ass. I'm not just trying to be hopeful or anything like that but I'm totally anallizing this. I've had a lot and I mean A LOT of experience with guys just wanting some and I know how they move and act, I study these things, and he acted completely different then normal, especially for the kind of guy he is. He wasn't forceful at all but gentle with me. It's entirly possible that perhaps he was simply torn between the two of us. I was in another situation like this accept I was the bastard because I honestly couldn't decide who I liked more. My judgement was clouded, maybe his is as well. But I'm not pestering him about it, he's happy with the girl he loves. If I see him doing this again then I'll know the truth and I will tell her, but I don't want to do anything with the ammount of doubt I have.

Thank u everyone you're all very kind^^

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you are a shit friend. Who needs enemies.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Me no self respect? HA!!! I LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS!!! if you knew me then you certainly wouldn't say that^^ I suppose it doesn't really matter to say this but for my own self worth I think I should. I never intended to allow him to cheat and if he had tried I wouldn't have let him. I have seen the damage cheating can do first hand and how it can ruin everyone's lives. I wouldn't have allowed such things. If he wanted me I made it perfectly clear he was to leave his gf. I didn't want any of this to happen. You can think as poorly of me all you wish which is of no concern to me. But this wasn't just a fancying fling to me, I was in love with this guy. In love in love. I would've married him. I can't help how I feel but if you think I'm a shifty friend for simply how I feel then I look forward to the day when you're in a sad desperate situation like this and people around you are treating you like a tramp too. I only want happiness for them and if she makes him happy then I could then I'm happy^^
    Last edited by Kit Kat; 02-12-09 at 05:32 AM.

Don't let that little hussy keep you from your man Kit Kat !

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    Me no self respect? HA!!! I LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS!!! if you knew me then you certainly wouldn't say that^^ I suppose it doesn't really matter to say this but for my own self worth I think I should. I never intended to allow him to cheat and if he had tried I wouldn't have let him. I have seen the damage cheating can do first hand and how it can ruin everyone's lives. I wouldn't have allowed such things. If he wanted me I made it perfectly clear he was to leave his gf. I didn't want any of this to happen. You can think as poorly of me all you wish which is of no concern to me. But this wasn't just a fancying fling to me, I was in love with this guy. In love in love. I would've married him. I can't help how I feel but if you think I'm a shifty friend for simply how I feel then I look forward to the day when you're in a sad desperate situation like this and people around you are treating you like a tramp too. I only want happiness for them and if she makes him happy then I could then I'm happy^^
    you'l be waiting a long time since I wouldnt let myself get in that situation
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So. You admit to being 'in love' with your 'friend's' BF?

That makes it all okay, right? LOL. Of course you have to be in love. Of course he has to be different with you. What's the alternative? Admitting that you are a shameless tart who chases other girls guys? You claim a lot of experience with guys 'like that'. I bet you do. Pity you haven't learned anything from it.

When were you going to tell your ex-friend how you two behaved, again? Sorry, I guess I missed that part.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Suddenly I see why I annoyed so many people. Especially when I would say shit that didn't make any sense and I would defend it to the death. Something like what this candy bar Kit Kat is doing. Not only is she contradicting herself but she is delusional as well.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you dont annoy me ..coco i mean

kitkat- you do..alot!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She doesn't seem stupid, so she must at least understand why we would think what we do.

She may surprise us yet. Let's see.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast