+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do you LOVE about us?

I can't speak clearly to what I love about "women", but I can speak about what I love about my wife.

I love her way of looking at the world. Her Pollyanna-esque belief that things will turn out all right, that people are better than (in my opinion) they are is infectious.
    I love her kindness and her heart. I love the way she treats small children, animals, and people that are mentally challenged.
    I love how readily she smiles. I especially love her big goofy toothy grin.
    Speaking of goofy - I love it that she IS goofy. I love her twisted sense of humor. I love how I can say something totally messed up to the cat in a sweet tone of voice (a habit I have) and she runs with it, expanding on the notion and laughing with me.
    I love that her hair went grey when she was young, and she never bothered to dye it. It's completely white now, and I love that she's comfortable enough with herself that having all-white hair through her 30's and 40's doesn't bug her.
    I love that she trusts me enough that when I tell her's beautiful, she takes me at face value and doesn't call me a liar by saying "No I'm not." and when I pinch her tush, she wiggles it at me and grins at me over her shoulder.
    I love waking up next to my dream girl. I love that I want no other woman, ever.
    I love her sense of adventure and willingness to try new things - given my stance on fitness and resource consumption, coupled with her desire to be more fit, she's begun riding her bicycle with me everywhere, and doing errands on them too, including laundry and grocery shopping... she's even begun to ride her bike to work a few days a week, a 12 mile round trip.
    I love her sex drive and lack of inhibition.
    I love her face. I love her body. I love that she's at least as intelligent as I am.
    I just... love her.

I can't speak to what I love about "women", because most of the things that spring to mind are stereotypes that are not necessarily true for most women.

Well ... if it's about the girl I'm curently dating:

I love the way she always gives me a peck on the cheek or the lips, just because.

I love the way she strokes my arm or squeezes my bum whenever we're lazing about on the sofa or in the park.

I love the way she smells, smiles, and the fact that she has the sweetest character.

And that she's damn hot.

But I don't love her ... way way way off that right now
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    A cute snatch is always a plus in my book.
    I was going to say that lol.....its because we have a vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I was going to say that lol.....its because we have a vagina.
    Well, that's always a bonus when it comes to girls ... lol

"Oh look! You have a vagina! I totally wan't expecting that ... I LOVE that about you!"
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

sadie_genie Guest
    I love it when guys are empathetic and not judgemental
    I love it when he values work ethics and studies hard in school
    I love it when he has traditional values
    I love it when we go out and when the bill comes, he says "I got it, babe"
    I love it when he supports my ambitions and wouldn't get tired of listening to me rant about school alot
    I love it when he is well read so we can have interesting conversations
    I love it when he has a sense of humour

I hate everyone equally.

Guys always love it when women use them for sex until a guy clamors for a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    I hate everyone equally.
    Impossible. Some people earn hatred much more than others... but most people aren't worth the energy expenditure.

Hmmmmmm...........thinking back to past girlfriends.....

I love the way they make me feel like I'm the sexiest guy in the world.

I love the way they look at me like I'm the only thing in the world they care about........

I love how they can tell you that they want you, without saying a single word.

Like was said above, I love how a woman who's close to you can just "sense" when something is wrong.

I love just messing around with them, just joking and being goofy, just moments of pure joy when nothing else in the world matters.........

I love how just spending a night together on the couch, watching TV can be the greatest thing in the world

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I love that her hair went grey when she was young, and she never bothered to dye it. It's completely white now, and I love that she's comfortable enough with herself that having all-white hair through her 30's and 40's doesn't bug her.

My ex used to complain about my early greys . he made me feel self-conscious about my jet black hair and ash white skin, saying
    " maybe you should go get yourself some tan..."
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    My ex used to complain about my early greys . he made me feel self-conscious about my jet black hair and ash white skin, saying
    " maybe you should go get yourself some tan..."
    Geez, that's too bad.

My wife is very pale also, and used to have dark brown hair. She was 27 when I met her, and her hair then she called "tweed" as it was mixed grey and brown. 20 years later, her hair is all-white with random strands of brown, and it's so beautiful that women come up to her asking where she has it done. They get mad when she tells 'em "It just grows that way". They think she's holding out on 'em, LOL.

BTW, I saw your pic in the "What do you look like" thread, and you've got nothing to worry about - you're beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Geez, that's too bad.

My wife is very pale also, and used to have dark brown hair. She was 27 when I met her, and her hair then she called "tweed" as it was mixed grey and brown. 20 years later, her hair is all-white with random strands of brown, and it's so beautiful that women come up to her asking where she has it done. They get mad when she tells 'em "It just grows that way". They think she's holding out on 'em, LOL.

BTW, I saw your pic in the "What do you look like" thread, and you've got nothing to worry about - you're beautiful.
    thanks. I love my paleness and my few white hairs, they make me feel unique
    BTW: I'm exactly 27 now, maybe I'll meet the true love of my life soon
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    thanks. I love my paleness and my few white hairs, they make me feel unique
    BTW: I'm exactly 27 now, maybe I'll meet the true love of my life soon
    Well, I hope you don't have to wait for him as long as we had to wait for each other.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pale is unhealthy. Unless you are unhealthy, your skin should be described as "fair".

Some of the Filipino nurses I work with describe everyone who isn't brown "pale". lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sorry guys, i think your I love this about my woman crap is a cop out. Some of you were more than happy to generalise about womens negative traits...

As a sometimes bi chick what I love about women,
    We're curvy and soft. Guys are right, boobs are awesome. Haha... Well until gravity hits.

We're creative. I'm yet to meet a woman that doesn't have some level of creativity.

Ummmm... Brain freeze moment. I can't think of anything else...
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast