+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah.. The taste of pussy..

OMFG !!! Now THATS funny !

STILL laughing sweetie! Thats almost cute though ya know! Ok if it were me id die of humilation too! Id be running around the bar saying "My crotch doesnt smell damnit!!!!"
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    STILL laughing sweetie! Thats almost cute though ya know! Ok if it were me id die of humilation too! Id be running around the bar saying "My crotch doesnt smell damnit!!!!"
    I must confess the urge to pull my skirt up over my head was over-whelming!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Form a line Form a line...ya'll can each have a whiff!

OMFG !!! I am rolling out of my chair again !!! Damn this is funny ! Look what I start now ! lmao !

Oh hell I gota take a shower this is making me so damn conscience now...I need the smell of flowers and such coming from beneath...not sweat!

hehe - flowers are good... but nothing tops the smell and taste of watermelon jollie ranchers - I had a friend that would tell me all the time about how his g/f tasted and smelled like watermelon jollie ranchers. I never got the chance to find out for myself, but it was quite amusing to talk about it around her. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley

Bono-for you first experience and it being a bad one at that-WHY on earth would you continue to muff dive in sardines? I dont care how horny you were man...did you apply like some vicks rub to your nose or something?

Holy hell-this is funny...
    Well, if you must know (and this is from when I was a novice), one time it was so bad I was like "Ok, f*ck this" and just buried my nose in it so all I could smell was that hoping that it would just make me used to it because no other scent could get in there.....

....I remember waking up 20 miles outside of Chicago, naked in a dumpster, behind a gas station with her underwear on my head....

Just kidding about that last part.

But seriously. I BELIEVED that it was normal somehow and that I must be exaggerating. Squirrley, I kept doing it because 1. I liked knowing how much she got off on it (and it was good practice) and 2. Because I loved her at the time.

I know what you mean about the Summers eve. My last gf always had some kind of "feminine spray" she spritzed on herself after the batroom or sex or something. She ALWAYS worried about freaking me out and that she might smell and I ALWAYS thought she smelled great regardless of the spray. It was just her being unconfident about her own smell. She never believed me that she really did smell good. Not like a jolly rancher, but just that lovely, sweet, musky scent of tang.

And Billy, I'm not kidding about the eye watering. One time it was so bad and stagnant (she straddled my head) I started blacking out. I literally knocked her ass off me so I could breathe. She was like "Hey! What's the matter with you?" I couldn't say anything, I didn't have time to tell her that "I'm not about the die underneath your salmon snatch today damnit!" I was too busy trying to breath and live.

...After that experiece, I stuck to using my hand on her for awhile. She didn't seem to mind and I really didn't care what she thought at that point.

BUT...thanks to the HORRIBLE expereinces I had, I never EVER take good tang for granted when i'm with one. I basically thank them in my own way for keeping the funk on the down low, if you know what I mean.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonovox40
    BUT...thanks to the HORRIBLE expereinces I had, I never EVER take good tang for granted when i'm with one. I basically thank them in my own way for keeping the funk on the down low, if you know what I mean.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean ! And yeah - I am kinda glad I had my bad experience.

Its like what I was trying to say before. You dont know what you want. But you DO know what you DONT want. and now I know a BAD pussy when I smell one LMAO

Ya know whats really funny? Jules and I were at the bar this past weekend-and I turned to her and said "Jules? Do you ever get that not so fresh feeling?" lol just kidding...hate those damn commercials...

Anyway thats rough Bono just rough and Im feeling for ya man! I have a friend whose b/f wont go down on her...I found out through HER friend its because she smells like tuna-his words...and she comes to me about this-I dont know why he wont eat me out...WTF? What am I suppose to say? Shes 35 years come on! ITs not like she doesnt know any better...

I dont know what it is that some of us women want that added confidence and buy those sprays or washes...but we do...and I was always used it even when I wasnt with anyone...but its added care as all...that would be nice if Eve came up with jolly rancher stuff-oh yea Id be watermelon... or green apple...

Anyway-guess its one of things you like it or you dont-thank goodness youre finding NOT all women are nasty...but I feel bad that youre first was so bad!

so there are some girls that smell good down there??? i never would have thought that...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Ok I have two things to say since I read this thread...

#1. You guys (and I literally mean the guys) are disgusting. lmao
    #2. squirrley rocks. lmao
    ...Taste The Rainbow

bY THE WAY I DIDNT READ ALL OF THIS SO IF SOMEONE ELSE POINTED IT OUT, SORRY, THE FISH SMELL IS AN INFECTION!!! IT IS NOT NORMAL.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Unless Its Infected Panda, They All Smell Good To Me, Although Every Pussies Smell Is Different, Unique Like A Snowflake. It Smells Good
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

you know, i know a medical term for a condition of this... watch i'll remember later. lmao.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast