+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like 9s and 10s?

Quote Originally Posted by namismybabe View Post
    Eh? I don't hate anybody. Why must I dislike short people?
    You haven't been around long enough to understand (although if you dig up one particular thread of mine, you'll understand immediately). Sort of a forum inside joke.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    To quote you from another thread "Why do people think that their impression of somebody means something? lol..."

Seems to me that you're exactly the kind of person you're bitching about on another thread. Ah, the irony
    Irony doesn't exist. Besides, people contradict.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    To quote you from another thread "Why do people think that their impression of somebody means something? lol..."

Seems to me that you're exactly the kind of person you're bitching about on another thread. Ah, the irony
    eh? don't you always berate people on this forum? lol... how then am I the "bad" person?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Most people are not so shallow that they go around rating people out of ten. Its kinda pathetic. Are you still in high school?

Basically your saying all good looking people have s**t personalities. Way to go for piling a large % of the po
    pulation into one little box.

If your this judgemental then good luck impressing any girl
    Look Ms. Shamrock/Leprechaun, you realise that most of your posts here are vitriol or insults? lol...

So how am I the villian? So I don't like a specific group? And? Since when does everybody have to be "nice"? Judging from your posts, you don't seem that way lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy. View Post
    Man, I feel like money they're attracted to me they come around like honey cause I'm fly like a bee
    I got em all buzzin buzzin like da, da, da, da, da, da, da
    lulz.. most people like you are still annoyed at some "atrocity" that ended long ago. Continue hating "whitey", fool... lol..

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    They're evil just like therapists.

EVIIIIIL.

GARGOYLES.
    lol..

Well, yes. You claim to be a psychologist, and most of you are evil. and? Is an opinion so reprehensible to cite?

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Lots of 9's and 10's ( haven't really spotted a ten in person yet, lmao) are nice, kind and not self involved vacuous peeps.

And? why does your observation mean anything here?
    It's the ones who feel they should be worshiped that have the personality issues, but a 6 and 7 can be the same way.
    hmm.. OK. And? Small penis? Is this why you presume you speak for all time?

lalalita Guest
    lol..

Well, yes. You claim to be a psychologist, and most of you are evil. and? Is an opinion so reprehensible to cite?
    I'm not a psychologist.

I wonder if English is not your first language, because the way you construct sentences and attempt to use lofty words makes no sense.

So I use "advanced" words? And? if your lexicon is so weak, that's your own business not mine.

Yes, you did say you were a psychologist lol.. And I understand the psychological agenda lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Lots of 9's and 10's ( haven't really spotted a ten in person yet, lmao) are nice, kind and not self involved vacuous peeps.

lol.. are you as such?
    It's the ones who feel they should be worshiped that have the personality issues, but a 6 and 7 can be the same way.
    People can act as they wish. it's a free world. and?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    You haven't been around long enough to understand (although if you dig up one particular thread of mine, you'll understand immediately). Sort of a forum inside joke.
    I don't care.

I don't understand why people are still humoring this troll.

lol.. I don't care. I do as I please, as do all people in the world.

lalalita Guest
    So I use "advanced" words? And? if your lexicon is so weak, that's your own business not mine.

Yes, you did say you were a psychologist lol.. And I understand the psychological agenda lol...
    No, I said I worked in the field.

And I said you use words strangely. Your sentence structure is Yoda like.

You don't care yet you still decide to take the time and invest energy in posting that you don't care. Brilliant.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast