+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lonely

Don't tell him through e-mail! Wow. Please don't.
    You're too far away from one another, you're both young - other people will come along. You don't want to start a relationship via. e-mail either. Wait until you see him again and if something happens - then it happens. But friendship is also a great thing, you know.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro View Post
    i agree with this completely
    Yes but as i said i am going back there soon anyway for college and he's gonna be going to the same college as me anyway so its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Venacava View Post
    Don't tell him through e-mail! Wow. Please don't.
    You're too far away from one another, you're both young - other people will come along. You don't want to start a relationship via. e-mail either. Wait until you see him again and if something happens - then it happens. But friendship is also a great thing, you know.

Soon we won't be far away--I've set a date for moving back--in 5 weeks. (As i said i'm going to college there with him) and whats the problem with being young? life is short. why would i wanna waste my time goin off and choosin another guy when my current one is perfect?

By the way, you guys may be very surprised to learn who I am. Maybe you remember a 13-year-old girl, sunflower033? That's my little sister. She canceled her membership here a while ago because people were telling her she was stupid just because she's 13. Dunno why you all were stereotyping her like that, but it was pretty mean and I can tell you that I have, of course, known her for 13 years and she really is very smart for her age. She's even been an effective advisor in a lot of my relationships. For example, she once recommended that I break up with my boyfriend, so I thought about it and decided I should, and I did, and I found out he'd been sleeping with my best friend!! This doesn't have to do with relationships but she's smart in general too--she's gotten a couple presidential awards and a few awards from the governor for her academic achievement, and got perfect attendance from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Soo yah, just so you know that she really isn't stupid I know she also acts like a twit on here because people make fun of her but at home she rarely misbehaves or gets in trouble, I really don't have many problems or arguments with her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I remember sunflower (vaguely), and I see the resemblence.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I remember sunflower (vaguely), and I see the resemblence.
    What exactly do you mean by you can see the resemblence, 'cause I can kinda see how we talk alike and we're both stubborn at times

Quote Originally Posted by milo-lover View Post
    What exactly do you mean by you can see the resemblence, 'cause I can kinda see how we talk alike and we're both stubborn at times
    don't call me stubborn you spambucket... youre the one who just called me smart. and youre more stubborn than i am. youre dumb too. D-U-M. youre 18 and you cant even ride a bike without falling! ha! ha ha!

anyway, i guess im supposed to stay on-topic here. this piece of juicy information will make you very happy. "this guy you speak of" just sent me an email. ill show it to you later but he says that he likes you more than friends and he cant wait for you to go back to cali to be with him... cool now you can stop posting about him.

i made out with matt today.
    for like an hour.
    dont you wish you could do that with you know who... hahaha

love ya bye
    THE FIVE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF MY LIFE:

1. IF I LIKE A GUY, HE IGNORES ME. IF A GUY SHOWS INTEREST IN ME, HE IS A PERVERT OR A FAT LOSER.

2. MY SKIN IS ALWAYS CLEAR EXCEPT ON SUNDAYS, WHEN I SEE MY CRUSH.

3. A ZIT WILL BE AT ITS LARGEST ON SUNDAY, AND SHRINK AFTER THAT.

4. IT'S ALWAYS HOT, BUT WHEN I TRAVEL SOMEWHERE ELSE, IT RAINS HERE. WHEN I COME BACK, IT'S HOT.

5. IF I BRING SOMETHING, I WON'T NEED IT. IF I DON'T BRING SOMETHING, I'LL NEED IT.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower033 View Post
    don't call me stubborn you spambucket... youre the one who just called me smart. and youre more stubborn than i am. youre dumb too. D-U-M. youre 18 and you cant even ride a bike without falling! ha! ha ha!

anyway, i guess im supposed to stay on-topic here. this piece of juicy information will make you very happy. "this guy you speak of" just sent me an email. ill show it to you later but he says that he likes you more than friends and he cant wait for you to go back to cali to be with him... cool now you can stop posting about him.

i made out with matt today.
    for like an hour.
    dont you wish you could do that with you know who... hahaha

love ya bye
    OMG IM SO HAPPY!!! thanks for forwarding his email to me i am sooo happy!!! and thank you for all the advice you have always given me...

aww you made out with matt? you've never done that before. matt is such a cutie. i'm glad you're going out with him cause hes a great guy and actually not a jerk. whats it been like 5 months now that youve been with him? well cool

i am getting tired of reponding to you through posts so yeah ill talk to you in person when i get back from n.carolina

people on here are probably getting pretty tired of it too

so bye

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear god, somebody put sunflower to death.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    My ****ing...dude.... I wish I had something to say to that, but I don't; other than the fact that it's just sad.

Excuse me, never say that about my sister. As I described she is not as bad as you think, she only acts like a dumb twit 'cause you harass her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    My ****ing...dude.... I wish I had something to say to that, but I don't; other than the fact that it's just sad.
    What? What's sad?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Watch out Frasbee, you might get your ass kicked by someone named sunflower.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by milo-lover View Post
    she only acts like a dumb twit 'cause you harass her.
    I only ever treated her like a dumb twit because she acts like one.

And what's your problem Zath?

King Zarathu Guest
    And what's your problem Zath?
    That sunflower is acting like a dumb twit. May I help you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast