+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad to the bone - Jon Venables

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    It is believed jon was the ringleader, he was certainly the one who smiled throughout the trial, robert, like you said, was stone faced.
    Jon Venables is batshit crazy. Robert Thompson is possibly a sociopath. They're both candidates for the death penalty, IMO, but even if you argue that a ten year old doesn't know what he's doing, that's no reason to let them loose again in eight years. The whole thing makes me sick.

Do you find yourself looking for them in crowds? I would.
    Spammer Spanker

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But the argument for 'they were too young to know what they were doing' was lost when they put his body on a railway line to purposely make it look like an accident.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    But the argument for 'they were too young to know what they were doing' was lost when they put his body on a railway line to purposely make it look like an accident.
    I agree. That argument doesn't fly with me.

This is where I part ways with most liberal thinkers, on the death penalty question (also the sterilization of those proven unworthy to reproduce). I think those kids should have been put down like the sick animals they were, not given a "fresh start".
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12