+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are girls good at...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with what little of Grks post I read, but to be shorter about it-

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Because the nice guys are all a bunch of emotionally manipulative pricks. Women date the lesser of two evils.
    Completely true. Nice guys think their nice personalities should be the winner of girls. Most (all) of these personalities are weak and, from their "nice" behavior, are expecting of something from girls. You shouldn't expect shit from how you treat people!

One Mike Tyson quote that I LOVE and use as an excuse to be an asshole to people in real life-

"I wanna talk nice to you, and talk about fornicating with you, and letting you suck my dick. 'Cause if I was eloquent with you, you would still look at me as a scumbag. It won't work"

I don't even give people the benefit of the doubt anymore, because it doesn't make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I disagree. Some girls date on looks as well. And from what I see, most of these asshole types are good looking charmers.
    Mostly young immature girls goes after looks. But usually after they get burn badly a few times they wake up.
    Last edited by Henry123; 13-10-08 at 09:40 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Here is what she is attracted to.. Are you ready for this? A "man".. Get your mother's advice out of your head for a second and try and understand what that means.. She's not looking for someone to kiss her ass and try and win her favor.. It's flattering.., she likes it.., loves it.., but she's not "attracted" to that kind of guy.. Connection without attraction is friendship.. Nice guys are nice.., but eventually.., a man walks into her life.., and she just fcukn' wants him badly..
    ....Primal attraction takes over.. Tall.., built.., square jaw.., muscular.., strong.., powerful.., masculine.., his deep voice making her hot.., the way he smalls making her excited.., his lack of interest in her making her wet..
    Yep she wants an Alpha male.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

It doesn't take long until you go through high school and then life.., hearing about girls getting hurt by insensitive guys.. You immediately assess the situation.. That guy must have been "bad".., he was an "asshole".. YOU don't want to be "an asshole" or "bad" do you? That's horrible! No! That's what you tell yourself.. You're not going to be that kind of guy! You're going to be a "nice" guy.., and care for her and treat women with "respect"..
    This could explain why older women want "nice guys".
    They need to get burn by "bad boys" enough times to realize that.
    Last edited by Henry123; 13-10-08 at 09:32 AM.

Are you asking out of curiousity or because you want to know "just in case" that is going on with the girl you're with now?

She's not being hard-to-get.. Don't try and fix something that's not broken..
    Both actually. I don't know if you saw my update in the other thread but the night didn't quite go as well as I had hoped.

I get tired of all the generalizing when people talk about "nice guys" and "assholes." Nice guys can be assholes sometimes, just as asshole guys can be nice sometimes.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Completely true. Nice guys think their nice personalities should be the winner of girls. Most (all) of these personalities are weak and, from their "nice" behavior, are expecting of something from girls. You shouldn't expect shit from how you treat people!

I dont know I would totally agree with it. I dont think all are out to deliberatly manipulate people.

Nice guys tend to lack assertiveness. And not have clear goals in life.

Women like guys who are also adventurist. One of the things that makes a guy fun is unpredictibility.
    (Thats why alot tend to be attracted to jerks. Many are unpredictible and spontaneous)

Women want an Alpha male type of guy. Someone who she can lean on, provide for her and also protect her. (sounds like bit of a cave man huh?! )
    Last edited by Henry123; 13-10-08 at 09:36 AM.

She wants a guy whose strong but yet have abit of emotional sensitivity to her.
    She wants a guy who knows what he wants out of life. And has found his niche (something that he's good at) so she can brag about it too her friends.
    Someone who has leadership abilities and conviction. A deep sense of purpose and inner strength.
    Last edited by Henry123; 13-10-08 at 09:47 AM.

Remember.., (men: logic takes priority).., i
    I've noticed something interesting during casual observation (I hope I don't get flamed for this). I've noticed a lot of men tend to believe that everyone is a master of their own fate and can plan and control their future (A very practical and logical way of thinking). While a lot of women (perhaps, younger women) tend to believe the opposite, that future is controlled mostly by external forces and circumstances mostly outside of anyone's control. By relation, making long term plans become unachievable and making them more prone to go with the flow.

A bit generalized I know, but what are your thoughts on that?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

For the same reasons that some guys date girls who treat them badly.
    Cause they are hot?

most of these asshole types are good looking charmers.
    Definitely, pot smoking 360 playing losers...totally charming to the ladies I bet. especially if he has a bit of that beer belly from sitting on his ass acting like a tough guy...or maybe some broken bones and scars from being idiot of the month on a skateboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I've noticed something interesting during casual observation (I hope I don't get flamed for this). I've noticed a lot of men tend to believe that everyone is a master of their own fate and can plan and control their future (A very practical and logical way of thinking). While a lot of women (perhaps, younger women) tend to believe the opposite, that future is controlled mostly by external forces and circumstances mostly outside of anyone's control. By relation, making long term plans become unachievable and making them more prone to go with the flow.
    Man understand that the future may be set, but we can alter it for the best. In your example women's logic is broken, you can go with the flow but don't expect if the river ends with a fatal water fall. Also women's logic in your example smells a little religious to me....that is a disgusting putrid smell.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-10-08 at 11:58 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Also women's logic in your example smells a little religious to me....that is a disgusting putrid smell.
    You mean that my logic and perception of women has some Religious undertones or the women I casually observed are overly Religious?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You mean that my logic and perception of women has some Religious undertones or the women I casually observed are overly Religious?
    Neither, just that the belief that life is some how always set in stone forever always has some religious base holding up for those people. Many people have a hard time accepting Cause&Effect with out the notion of a god. Just saying.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

That sounds a lot like the radical feminist literature I had the pleasure of reading for about a month..

It actually tries to justify this as a good thing by twisting it and saying.. "men try and manipulate nature and the world around them.., whereas women are able to accept it as it is"

Oh those evil violent men.., bastards all of them I tell you!

I don't think that's true across the board..

I've definitely seen that with the artists that I've dated.., and that girl from Florida.. Living in the now.., with no care or thought about what lies ahead tomorrow.. Budgeting is like a chore.., they don't like to think about how they manage their money or plan for their own future.. It's uncomfortable for them to analyze or look at how much money they spend relative to how much they make..

For exes who where business or science related.., not at all the case.. Very responsible spending and money management habits.. They treated their education and future like a project.. Managing and monitoring it at every step of the way.. Planned on getting Bachelors and finishing with highest honors.., how is that going? What do I need to do to make it happen? What is my alternative plan if it doesn't happen? I actually thought that was very attractive..

I remember a German girl back in college.., we went to a restaurant.., I think it was Tao.., and I left what change they brought us back as a tip.. She looked at me like I was crazy.. "You're leaving too much! I think $18 is enough".. She was right.., it was roughly 15%.. (no Jewish jokes please).., Oh man.., I was so turned on.. I just wanted to have sex with her right there and then.. Something about how quickly she determined what a fair tip amount was.., how she was concerned about it.., how she insisted I leave less.., like it was "our" money.., I thought it was really cute and romantic.., it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..

I think all those "free spirits" are just carefree about the future..

I don't think it's a "woman" thing at all..

I also know guys who have zero money management skills.., bad spending habits.., don't like to budget.., don't want to know how much they spend each month relative to what they make because it would bring them so much shame.. Don't plan for their future or really care to think about it at all..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As a married person, this part caught my eye (mbe the hyphens or the word 'children'). I believe this also to be truth:

Of the value you can give to your partner:

- Attraction/Physical/Sexual
    - Emotional/Comfort/Love
    - Financial/Stability/Security

Emotional/Comfort/Love is actually the most important.. If you eventually want to have children.., and you have found the person you truly love and want to start a family with.., then you're eventually going to get pressured into marriage.. There's no way it's going to survive on (Attraction/Physical/Sexual) or (Financial/Stability/Security).. After 7 years.., you're going to get bored.., cheating will seem tempting.., bargaining might seem like an acceptable means of conflict resolution between you and your partner.., and you'll want to indulge in your selfish pleasures.. The only thing preventing that from happening.., and holding your marriage together.., is finding someone you can have that powerful emotional connection to.., not lust.., but that pair bond we call love.. This is why "whore" (Attraction) and "gold-digger" (Financial) are such negative terms..

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    I dont know I would totally agree with it. I dont think all are out to deliberatly manipulate people.

Nice guys tend to lack assertiveness. And not have clear goals in life.

Women like guys who are also adventurist. One of the things that makes a guy fun is unpredictibility.
    (Thats why alot tend to be attracted to jerks. Many are unpredictible and spontaneous)

Women want an Alpha male type of guy. Someone who she can lean on, provide for her and also protect her. (sounds like bit of a cave man huh?! )
    Not true exactly. Women want responsible, mature, stable and honest individuals, which can translate to what has been discussed here - strength etc. Adventurous is not the first priority when you are looking for a solid relationship. I would never choose somebody who is just fun and lacks all of the other qualities I look for just because I enjoy spending time with him. He will not be a good mate in the long-term sense. We need more than that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast