+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i still haven't found what i'm looking for

go to the gym and work out or pick a hobby.
    i'm not saying that you'll never find a soulmate and just give up and do something else.
    i'm saying build some self confidence and meet people in the process of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He may want her to have little or no sexual experience
    i'm not attacking you here.. this is an honest question.. mostly for the guys.. why on earth would you actually WANT a woman to have less sexual experience? (assume she's STD-free)

this is such an ancient and arcane notion.. this just dates back to when men would sexually restrict women, and lived in a male-dominant society where women were only sexual objects ment to satisfy the needs of men.. this is like ancient..

seriously.. I don't get it.. someone rationalize this for me please.. how on earth would her lack of experience make her better in sex or in the relationship?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    this is such an ancient and arcane notion.. this just dates back to when men would sexually restrict women, and lived in a male-dominant society where women were only sexual objects ment to satisfy the needs of men..
    Crap, it's even more ancient than that- a way of ensuring that any progeny issuing from the union would be HIS and not some other guy's.

Humans are... slow to evolve, I guess.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

seriously.. I don't get it..
    It creates a good reason to stick with her forever. marrying someone who had sex with all these other guys is like them making you a chump. Hey look, You married her and have to put up with the BS no one wants to put up with(don't lie, you know the BS i am talking about) and I didn't...I just straight up had sex with her...*Guy from Simpsons "HA HA!"*

I starting thinking that a girl with less past experience is a better option when I started looking for reasons to marry and stick with someone for a longer period of time. Other than that...I go with the saying...if they ****ed you and left...why shouldn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

Humans are... slow to evolve, I guess.
    Yea, no kidding. We still have ugly people. wtf, you would think that natural selection would get rid of them by now.....but no ugly people still breed...well...I have taken the first step into solving this problem...no need to thank me for being shallow...I am doing the world a favor in the long run.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-01-08 at 06:06 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yes i know that i should act like i don't need anyone... i did it for too long and maybe not in the right way...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    don't lie, you know the BS i am talking about) .
    um, i don't know what bs you're talking about...
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlocket View Post
    Yes i know that i should act like i don't need anyone... i did it for too long and maybe not in the right way...
    Maybe you just need to find happiness in being single? Be happy being yourself by yourself. Be happy in being independent. Act like you don't care whether you'll stay single all of your life. Fully explore the advantages of being single over being in a relationship. Tell your friends who are in relationships why you have it so much better than them. Put yourself out there. Happiness attracts. It will only be a matter of time before the right girl is attracted to you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

love pops up when you arent even looking for it

so i would suggest that you just live life and let her come to you not you go to her and "make it happen"

the perfect woman for you will come to you eventually

good things come to those who wait

hope that helped a bit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fBj2wsimvQ"]YouTube - U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For[/ame]

bono used to be so hot. i don't know what happened.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

thx for the great song ... love them lyrics ..

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

bono used to be so hot. i don't know what happened.
    Brian Eno, that's what. That was the beginning of the end.
    Spammer Spanker

first of all... your not alone... there are many people who are in the same boat as you and some who aren't even aware of it cause they've already "settled" for someone.

sometimes we become so accustomed to our lifestyle especially at 30+ that our criteria of a partner starts to restrict our potentials. i suggest a reviewing of who/what your looking for and may be a change in scenario -- trying new things meeting new people. But usually the more you consciously pursue something, the more it evades you.

not to let you down or anything, i recently met a 93yr old lady who never married in hopes for the right guy to come along.... point being the stakes are high either way.... and nothings guaranteed... so take your pick... but 32 is not that old for a guy.. no eggs rotting away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12