+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for the heartbroken

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    well, we were both going to quit our jobs and the trip is paid for.. but we answered the drug question on the applications with yes. i did do MJ before.
    That sucks Raver. And, yes you should have lied (gasp!). I don't think questions like that, or alcohol use, belong on apps at all. Soon they'll be asking about your sexual orientation. 'Are you or have you, being treated for substance abuse?' is okay to ask for certain jobs, but not casual use. This society is too restrictive that way. Look at Bill Clinton.

Go on your trip.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should have told them you never inhaled.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vash... i think look at it like a devirgined slut.. once you're had sex, then you're a whore.. haha so today i was talking to my coworker about it, and he said when he applied to be a cop, they also told him those who "lied" about their history were the ones who passed and made the grade. interesting...

thanks DM, but i'm nothing with my trip... i'm going to wife my japanese wife... or atleast drink a lot up there and have a shit load of fun...there's nothing like being on vacation in a different country.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    they also told him those who "lied" about their history were the ones who passed and made the grade. interesting...
    I should have never told the Army that I take prozac. I did because I figured they would have access to my medical records, idk. They would have eventually found out unless I stopped taking prozac.

Well there is a moral to this story and hopefully we can all learn something without having to go through this. The moral of the story is to lie on your job applications and tell them you don't do drugs and never have

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah lying always gets you ahead in life... dammit, come to think of it one of the guys asked me during the physical portion of it, how many drinks do you consume in a week and i said about 6.. about one a day sounds right yeah?? but 6?? that's like half my night haha.

ps... forgot to add that i talked to my big big boss today. i asked explained my situation and that i already paid for my trip and asked her if i could take a leave of absence without pay. being that it's the busiest time of year, she didn't flat out say no. she told me that she would have to talk things over with human resources and then she'll get back to me. i'm sure that they can cover one person being out, but on the other hand, every extra bit of help counts. we'll see hopefully by the end of the week if i'll have to quit or not.

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 09-11-07 at 04:13 PM.
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12