+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I'm not a lady but I have a question for you-

Would you have sex with me?

OH god, lol, a whole lot of factors would come into play. First, you woud have to be on my level. Second, I would have to find you physically attractive, because you would have to keep my attention. Third, I would have to find you mentally attractive. Fourth, we would have to form a monogamous relationship.

If you fit the criteria, then most certainly, yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What are your thoughts on Prop 8?

Indifference. I'm neither in support or not in support of Prop 8, I say, it is what it is.

I personally have nothing against people who get married and those that believe in marriage as being some solid foundation. But me, I dont believe in marriage. Marriage to me is only a marriage liscence, a ceremony, vows, and a law. It is certainly worldly, and I dont think it has any spiritual significance.

People get married all the time. Some get divorced within two years. I have noticed that some people who dont get married have a connection, a bond and they never get married and they are still together. Like my grandma and grandpa for example.

homosexuals who are in support of Prop 8, I feel as though, the just want their civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    As we all know if your penis isn't proportionate with a Pringle's can you have no hope of satisfying a woman. Does size also matter to gay dudes?

LOL...very very funny, I cant stop laughing. Please tell me girls, your VAG is not that open.

Anywho, yes, size does matter to some. Some just like the fact that its a challenge, remember, testosterone is still running through our vains. Tops really dont care whether the dick is big or small, because they are not taking it as they are giving it. But to a bottom, they will worship a big ass dick.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what up dharm. where u been?

Hey misombra, how have you been?? I have been focused alot on my career lately, so I hardly have anytime for the net. I'm glad that I'm on a nice vacation right now, and that I have time to actually surf the web, un-work related.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    And my answer to you would be do not listen to your emergency room friends. If this was a situation where you were getting tested about your knowledge of rectal prolapse, you would have failed miserably, and have your little ER buddies to blame.

How would they know that most people who come into the ER with rectal prolapse is gay unless they asked, or the patient disclosed this information, which I doubt would happen. One of the causes of rectal prolapse is definitely not anal sex. Even a pregnancy could cause rectal prolapse.
    Actually, I've had a few gay patients volunteer their sexual preference to me. I'm one of those people whom other people like to tell stuff to, I guess. People divulge all kinds of stuff to health care workers.

Anyway, I wouldn't have failed the test because I always go with the textbook answer so I can prove my position if need be.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Actually, I've had a few gay patients volunteer their sexual preference to me. I'm one of those people whom other people like to tell stuff to, I guess. People divulge all kinds of stuff to health care workers.

Anyway, I wouldn't have failed the test because I always go with the textbook answer so I can prove my position if need be.

So you are doctor?? Ooooh, I have a question for you. How do you feel about drug seekers in the ER setting? I know this is totally off topic, but I would love to know your standing??

what do you think about my new career path?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not a doctor. I'm just about finished with nursing school.

Drug seekers are a big problem in the ER. One of the hospitals I worked in actually had to put a sign on the ER doors that said "Narcotic-Free Zone". They come in claiming to be "allergic" to all kinds of milder medications and make non-specific complaints about generalized pain, and often know the doctors by name. They are called "frequent fliers" by the hospital staff.

As for myself, I have some sympathy for these patients because I believe they actually ARE in pain. Chronic use of opioids supposedly ruins existing opioid receptors and causes new pain pathways to develop, so that non-painful stimuli can cause pain. I try to be patient, but my limit is reached when there is an actual emergency with another patient. Also, I don't like it when the addicts follow me down the hallways, pulling their IV poles behind them, begging for medication because the 2 hours they have to wait between doses is 5 minutes away. I really hate it when I have more than one of those patients assigned to me at one time. Last week, I had 3. They are so exhausting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

what do you think about my new career path?

What is your new career path??

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/25710-new-career-path.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm not a doctor. I'm just about finished with nursing school.

Drug seekers are a big problem in the ER. One of the hospitals I worked in actually had to put a sign on the ER doors that said "Narcotic-Free Zone". They come in claiming to be "allergic" to all kinds of milder medications and make non-specific complaints about generalized pain, and often know the doctors by name. They are called "frequent fliers" by the hospital staff.

As for myself, I have some sympathy for these patients because I believe they actually ARE in pain. Chronic use of opioids supposedly ruins existing opioid receptors and causes new pain pathways to develop, so that non-painful stimuli can cause pain. I try to be patient, but my limit is reached when there is an actual emergency with another patient. Also, I don't like it when the addicts follow me down the hallways, pulling their IV poles behind them, begging for medication because the 2 hours they have to wait between doses is 5 minutes away. I really hate it when I have more than one of those patients assigned to me at one time. Last week, I had 3. They are so exhausting.

LOL. The reason I asked was beacuse I ran across a website the other day, I think it was called angrypharmacist.com, and oh god, they went in.

I respect your position on the issue, however, because you dont seem to pre-judge them. This year alone, I visited the ER 5 times because of kidney stones, that are dormant inside my kidneys just waing to pass. I passed 5 in one year. By the end of '08, it could be six. I felt like, in my hometown ER, they looked upon me as a drug seeker.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've had kidney stones, too. I compare the pain to that of giving birth. My doctor gave me oral meds for pain, and I couldn't even keep them down.

The ones that are still in your kidney shouldn't be bothering you. They hurt when they move through the ureters. Have you had the stone analyzed for what they are made of? You might be able to make some dietary changes to reduce their frequency.

Oh, and drink tons of water to wash them through while they are small.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I didn't ask whether or not he supported it, I was requesting his general thoughts on the general Prop 8 situation.

Should I digitally encode that for you to understand?
    Splitting hairs

thanks dharm.

what do you think about pua?

thanks dharm.

what do you think about pua?

LOL, excuse me if I seem stupid to you, but what is pua? Some of my friends tell me i need to catch up.....hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast