+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I understood correctly what she means?

I know her best friend quite well, we have all spent quite a lot of time together since I have been with her. A bf is very hard to compete with, which I think is part of the problem as she seems to feel she has to choose between us. Obviously I come 2nd on that scale.

She is back Monday so no doubt I will hear from her, going to have to meet up and find out exactly what is going on.

Thanks you for all the advice,

Lee

I am sorry you are going through all this. I wish you luck Monday and hope you are able to work things out.

You know, it could be that she is signaling that its over, or it could be that shes giving you some kind of signal of what to do, what she wants you to do for her. I wish I could help you more, but Im no expert. If I were you I would think long and hard about what she might mean as it relates to your personal history and do lots of online research.
    I put advertisements in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    I am sorry you are going through all this. I wish you luck Monday and hope you are able to work things out.
    Well it is now Thursday, decided to let her contact me as she was wanting some space/time appart with the whole break, not heard from her yet though. I sent her a message when she was on holiday asking how it was going, got a reply which I didn't expect so that was nice but nothing since she has been back.

I am undecided on when to contact her, she is back at work now and usually on her way home (even after being on the break) she would call me. Nothing this week which is not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by lucyinthesky View Post
    You know, it could be that she is signaling that its over, or it could be that shes giving you some kind of signal of what to do, what she wants you to do for her. I wish I could help you more, but Im no expert. If I were you I would think long and hard about what she might mean as it relates to your personal history and do lots of online research.
    The signals are very mixed, one minuite it seems like we still have a chance, the next it seems very over. The times when it looks like we still have a chance are getting few and far between though.

I have thought about what she has meant, looked at our past (have been going over a lot of it with a therapist) and there are a few areas which have shown where there were problems that I hadn't noticed before and a lot of these explain why the relationship went wrong. At least in the areas that seemed to cause the biggest problems.

I think I will give it until the weekend and if I haven't heard from her then I will try and get in contact. It looks like she wants her space at the moment.

Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12