+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will she chase me?

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    girls HATE guys who will be their personal doormat!!! Always. Girls here ... tell me I'm wrong!!!

Only time a girl would like a guy that is submissive is if she's into BDSM... and even then... she expects him to have a backbone outside the bedroom
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

It will be hard to move on since I see her everyday. But hey, just ignore her I guess. I dunno if I should wait till tomorrow night for any messages or calls from her, call her myself, or just not answer anything or call her. What do you guys think I should do, or what should happen?
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by JarOPennies View Post
    You may say "MOVE ON!" but I like this girl alot. She makes me feel comfortable and I just wanna try a bit more before I leave, everything can turn around in a day. So, what should I do? Leave her of call her this weekend...this week?

It's understandable that you like this girl... and such emotional attachment will certainly fill you with the desire to keep trying. However, this girl does not make you feel comfortable... if she did, then you wouldn't be wasting your time worrying about the silly games she plays.

However, you have to have a limit as to how much 'trying' you can do before the situation turns into a perpetual loop of you trying and her continually playing games with you.

In such situations an ultimatum is put forth to force a much needed decision... via Carl's suggestion:

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post

make it clear it's a LAST chance.

Maybe it will wake her up, maybe it won't.

Tell her what YOU expect in a relationship with you, and let her choose.

* Straight forward? Relationship ...

* game playing? Dump.

This s**t's gotta end.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'll make it easy Jar ... I think you should do whatever the f**k you want to do. Be indifferent, proclaim your love, whatever.

The important thing is really how she responds. What you should be looking for in response is ... is she up to it? or is she trying to take advantage? Sometimes being the fool can be VERY informative.

If you put yourself out there for her and she tries to play you, that's important information. Dump her a**.

Carl.

Super-simplified...

Tell her no more games... then if she:

A.) Keeps playing games... then dump her

B.) If she starts taking you seriously... possible relationship

What you need to do is let her know that she needs to make a choice... How you do that is up to you...

- James Allen

Alright, gotcha. Sorry if the advice seems to be going one in ear and out the other, its just that I wanna hear alot of advice and work with it. And still it hasn't been answered which is ok, but would be very helpful.-

Should I wait to call her, should I do it right now or all together wait for her to call me?

Lastly, I am really anxious to know if she even knows there is an absence of my daily texts or if she is just laughing at my attempt to make an impact. She didn't have too many friends and I wanted to see if she even noticed.
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Super-simplified...

Tell her no more games... then if she:

A.) Keeps playing games... then dump her

B.) If she starts taking you seriously... possible relationship

What you need to do is let her know that she needs to make a choice... How you do that is up to you...
    The only thing I would add is, and trust me on this, she will respect you more if you do that.

Carl.

Alright, gotcha. Sorry if the advice seems to be going one in ear and out the other, its just that I wanna hear alot of advice and work with it. And still it hasn't been answered which is ok, but would be very helpful.-

Should I wait to call her, should I do it right now or all together wait for her to call me?

Lastly, I am really anxious to know if she even knows there is an absence of my daily texts or if she is just laughing at my attempt to make an impact. She didn't have too many friends and I wanted to see if she even noticed.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And yes I will take that advice
    WOOOO

OK Jar, you are still in the deficit mode. Consider this a b*tch slap! I have news for you, friend, there is neither a surplus of men nor a shortage of women. Economics 101.

You call her WHENEVER you want ... no games, just what you want to do. What SHE wants to do is up to her.

If she doesn't care, then she doesn't care ... it's way beyond trying to make an "impact" at this point.

You are still thinking that she's yours to win ... If you haven't won her by now, you never will.

With her behavior, you are hers to lose! What is wrong with you for not knowing that???

Why do you even want her?

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 29-03-09 at 11:27 AM.

Go easy on him Carl... he seems inexperienced with this... and infatuation is difficult to overcome for some...

- James Allen

I'm beginning to forget that myself. I keep thinking that she will start to miss me talking to her and paying attention to her after a few days, but at the same time I wanna talk to her badly. So its- make her wait and attempt to leave an impact but as you said that would probably fail, or be a man and just call her.
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Go easy on him Carl... he seems inexperienced with this... and infatuation is difficult to overcome for some...
    Now is not the time to "go easy" aeradalia.

I'm beginning to forget that myself. I keep thinking that she will start to miss me talking to her and paying attention to her after a few days, but at the same time I wanna talk to her badly. So its- make her wait and attempt to leave an impact but as you said that would probably fail, or be a man and just call her.

If she is self-centered... she will never really notice your absence.. so that could very easily prove futile to do.

Yes... one day you will be a man... might as well start early. Just call her... put your worried mind to ease --- either she chooses to keep playing or takes you seriously. Then you can make your decision to dump her or pursue something more meaningful with her.

Don't listen to the "follow your heart" bs... it's as blind as a bat and will lead you into trouble. You have to guide your heart with your mind... no sense in breaking your heart needlessly...

- James Allen

Be a CONFIDENT man, Jar ... call her and tell her what you expect in a relationship. Then leave the choice up to her. The status quo is not working for you ... tell her what you want and let her decide whether she can live up to that. Relationships work best when they are between equals.

Carl.

Lol, don't worry about it. Your still helping me no matter how you word it so I'm cool with it. Don't worry. She also see's me as a friend. I should have said that.

Aw ****....What a mess
    WOOOO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast