+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the young girls dress like bitches?

fear21-----The strange thing is that in highschool they dress like tarts, way too much eyeliner, like a panda bear. Once they get to college, they let go and walk around campus in trackpants and trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    Yeah... Ugh

If they only realized that it made 30 and 40-something year old men with big guts, balding heads and warts on their feet gawk at them like children in a candy store... maybe they'd be disgusted enough to cover themselves up.

They need to wise up and leave those men to us - the "real women".

hehe...
    shit...well....this 'real woman' has higher standards than balding, beer gutted, wart-laden, stinky, slobby men....

LOL

Yes, I was being funny... and a bit sarcastic

maybe they think that they well be valuated according to thier beauty and according to how does their body looks like....of course thats wrong

for me

i am a 17 years old girl

but i am wearing hijab and not ready to show my body...not at all!!

[URL=http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/?lang=eng]WHO IS MOHAMMED...P.B.U.H[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/uiatm/un_islam.htm]understanding islam and muslims[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by one.m
    maybe they think that they well be valuated according to thier beauty and according to how does their body looks like....of course thats wrong

for me

i am a 17 years old girl

but i am wearing hijab and not ready to show my body...not at all!!
    Salam aleykum

great , stay like that . dont be like the other 3 billion slut look a like on this planet . there's not enough ppl that think like you . Where has ppl's decency gone off to ?

i have seen women wearing hijab's and i found them even more beautiful and attractive than other women that were practically weating slut cloths and showing their breats , and im not even arabic/ from the middle east AND i was a christian ... and im kinda picky also .

im not saying cover yourself from head to toe , but atleast wear it with regulat pants and a jacket underneath or shirts that are non-slutty .

ps: i hope you at least show your face , theres nothing wrong with doing that and wearing regular pants .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 03-11-05 at 01:34 AM.

I'm a big fan of hijab, and I respect women who respect themselves and do this. As long as I can see the eyes..I can feel a connection.

I'm not a religious guy..but I find it distasteful how so many bitches..er..excuse me I mean young women dress so slutty..and demand the same respect that is afforded to good girls.

If you dress like a *****..you will be treated like one!

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    VERY true , you get what you look for ... you look easy , you WILL get bothered by guys .

There are no laws that forbid young ladies from dressing any way they please. Also i agree with all the past posters who said they do it for attention, because than they think men notice them.

One more reason: They are tryingn to grow up faster than their age. Blame the evil tv as tv has progressed the age of the actors goes downward to a unrealistic point. Socitey says here is all the information you need to surive and this is how you shoudl act and they accept it. Because they want to be like grown ups.

Solution: .....ummm.....let them know how they dress is how they are treated. I would not treat a nice girl nice if she dressed like a whore. Saddest part of almost all the girls out there. All they want is love and acceptance(majority), they just go about it the wrong way.
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    Salam aleykum

great , stay like that . dont be like the other 3 billion slut look a like on this planet . there's not enough ppl that think like you . Where has ppl's decency gone off to ?

i have seen women wearing hijab's and i found them even more beautiful and attractive than other women that were practically weating slut cloths and showing their breats , and im not even arabic/ from the middle east AND i was a christian ... and im kinda picky also .

im not saying cover yourself from head to toe , but atleast wear it with regulat pants and a jacket underneath or shirts that are non-slutty .

ps: i hope you at least show your face , theres nothing wrong with doing that and wearing regular pants .
    alsalamu alaikum warahmatu allah wabarakatu

you mean that you were a christian and became a muslim??!!
    wow

i am so happy meating you brother

actully brother i am not covering head to toe....i cover every thing accept of my face and hands..

can i ask you a question ???
    according to what i understood you moved from christianity to islam...i would like yo know....what attracted you to islam?? i want to know because i am very interested in " dawa" and i want to know what points to concentrate on...

and i hope you hve a nice happy feast (ead)

salam

[URL=http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/uiatm/un_islam.htm]understanding islam and muslims[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I'm a big fan of hijab, and I respect women who respect themselves and do this. As long as I can see the eyes..I can feel a connection.

I'm not a religious guy..but I find it distasteful how so many bitches..er..excuse me I mean young women dress so slutty..and demand the same respect that is afforded to good girls.

actully i agree with you

I know what you mean fear! It's terrible. They think they are oh-so good slutting around the other day. Some girl on the train tried to rub me up the other day and I'd NEVER seen her before in my life. She wasn't even good looking.

Luckly for me the girls I go to tafe with as well as my sisters friends don't dress like this, and some of them are quite spunky.

Quote Originally Posted by one.m
    i am so happy meating you brother

actully brother i am not covering head to toe....i cover every thing accept of my face and hands..

can i ask you a question ???
    according to what i understood you moved from christianity to islam...i would like yo know....what attracted you to islam?? i want to know because i am very interested in " dawa" and i want to know what points to concentrate on...

and i hope you hve a nice happy feast (ead)

salam
    i am happy too . its good that you cover but not be an extremist .

first of all , i have only been a muslim for about a month only , i dont know all my prayers by heart yet , but with time , i will learn lots of it .

i was a christian , but not very into it .

the reasons why i became muslim ... well , i will name you a few .

-Christians believe that Jesus was "God's son" ... i never believed that , i always prayed to God (Allah) and i dint pray to Jesus, i always thought of Jesus as a messenger/prophet , of course , back then i dint think as God = Allah , then i realized it was the same thing and that all along i was in the wrong place . i thought Christian's prayed to God and not Jesus also , so when i learned that , i felt as if i dint belong there anymore .

-I read some of the Qur'an before converting , my friend who is also latin and became muslim 6 months before me talked to me about it . He told me it has never been changed throught the years and that it was Allah (God's) real word/message . i always thought the bible was altered at some point in history , they even say it , how some ppl have burned and written some stuff in there , also how there are books like the "NEW" testament .. from what i know , there's nothing supposedly "new" , thats just what some ppl have added to the whole story , and they talk about Jesus's story not even about God .

-The way muslims thinking is , well , the REAL muslims because there are lots of them that are corrupted . Christian's are very corrupt , drink and do drugs on saturday night and go to church on sunday morning , and they think that by fooling God like that they will earn their way to Heaven , how foolish , God see's through your lies .

- I was and am very intrested in Islam and also the Middle eastern culture and i was about 80 % sure i wanted to become Muslim , but my ex and other ideas always keept me from going for it , my ex used to laugh at me because i would actually considered it .

-I meet this Afghan girl and she became my Girlfriend , i asked some questions and got more information on Islam and she supported my idea of converting , then i converted , basically , some ppl tell me i was already muslim , its just that i was in the wrong place , i just needed to find my path and a good boost to convert .

*but i have problems now as my GF and I are about to brake up , we are in love with each other like crazy . But unfortunetly , her family won't accept any man unless they are Afghan . We want to marry each other in the future , but she has to choose between me and her family . They keep sending her "potential husbands" ...

*anyways , back to the point ... i think ill open up a thread about this in the general or dumping/dating place .

Good luck with the Dawa one.m ... if you ever have more questions and want to know more , don't be afraid to ask .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 03-11-05 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i am happy too . its good that you cover but not be an extremist .

first of all , i have only been a muslim for about a month only , i dont know all my prayers by heart yet , but with time , i will learn lots of it .

i was a christian , but not very into it .

the reasons why i became muslim ... well , i will name you a few .

-Christians believe that Jesus was "God's son" ... i never believed that , i always prayed to God (Allah) and i dint pray to Jesus, i always thought of Jesus as a messenger/prophet , of course , back then i dint think as God = Allah , then i realized it was the same thing and that all along i was in the wrong place . i thought Christian's prayed to God and not Jesus also , so when i learned that , i felt as if i dint belong there anymore .

-I read some of the Qur'an before converting , my friend who is also latin and became muslim 6 months before me talked to me about it . He told me it has never been changed throught the years and that it was Allah (God's) real word/message . i always thought the bible was altered at some point in history , they even say it , how some ppl have burned and written some stuff in there , also how there are books like the "NEW" testament .. from what i know , there's nothing supposedly "new" , thats just what some ppl have added to the whole story , and they talk about Jesus's story not even about God .

-The way muslims thinking is , well , the REAL muslims because there are lots of them that are corrupted . Christian's are very corrupt , drink and do drugs on saturday night and go to church on sunday morning , and they think that by fooling God like that they will earn their way to Heaven , how foolish , God see's through your lies .

- I was and am very intrested in Islam and also the Middle eastern culture and i was about 80 % sure i wanted to become Muslim , but my ex and other ideas always keept me from going for it , my ex used to laugh at me because i would actually considered it .

-I meet this Afghan girl and she became my Girlfriend , i asked some questions and got more information on Islam and she supported my idea of converting , then i converted , basically , some ppl tell me i was already muslim , its just that i was in the wrong place , i just needed to find my path and a good boost to convert .

*but i have problems now as my GF and I are about to brake up , we are in love with each other like crazy . But unfortunetly , her family won't accept any man unless they are Afghan . We want to marry each other in the future , but she has to choose between me and her family . They keep sending her "potential husbands" ...

*anyways , back to the point ... i think ill open up a thread about this in the general or dumping/dating place .

Good luck with the Dawa one.m ... if you ever have more questions and want to know more , don't be afraid to ask .
    salam .... actully i want to say things about some of the points that you mintioned....bet i hope that you won't be board because of me

The way muslims thinking is , well , the REAL muslims because there are lots of them that are corrupted .
    this point is very very important and annoys me very very very much...
    some of these corrupted muslims do not have any thing to do with islam accept of it's name...and thats very dangerous...because when they go to non muslims _ without_ to mean it they represent islam...and give them a bad idea about islam....
    so i just want to tell people to don't have an idea about islam by seeing muslims they have to go and read about it to know about the real islam..

and i will ask allah to let you and the afghan girl get married and to have kids that raise the name of allah

and the last thing is that you are welcome to come to the middle east any time you want to...

salam

a woman in a hijab looks a million times more elegant than a woman who goes about wearing hankerchiefs

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Hmm... hijab or slut clothes... In defense of those who choose not to wear a hijab, I believe there exists a balance between the two...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast