+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He's Perfect, except...

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    why's that, do you want your mom to date her?
    No, my mom has good taste; if she approves, then I may continue on....
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

uh, i see. you do not want to rely on your own taste …*can't blame you for that …

uh, i see. you do not want to rely on your own taste …*can't blame you for that …
    Nah, I just want a woman whom "I can take home to mamma". Tasteful, classy....unlike your big bad self.

tasteful, classy … like YOU, you mean?

tasteful, classy … like YOU, you mean?
    Hell no. I'm neither of the above.

so you need a woman to make up for it – now i see. very clever of you. you don't get to go on a lot of dates, though, do you? (i'll spare you the smileys from now on, they are getting on my nerves … you'll know when i'm kidding, i take it.)

so you need a woman to make up for it – now i see. very clever of you. you don't get to go on a lot of dates, though, do you? (i'll spare you the smileys from now on, they are getting on my nerves … you'll know when i'm kidding, i take it.)
    No.
    ::runs away crying::

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    well lloyd, 3 weeks isn't a very long time for a girl to decide if she likes a guy if she already has had sex with him. doesn't it make you wonder??

raverboy
    I don't know if you are implying that i've already slept with him, but I haven't...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Were do you live? What country I mean?
    The United States... why, does that make a difference? lol

PTC03

Why are you dating in the first place?

Sounds like you are scared of falling in love?

Scared to meet his friends and family, what are you, 8

Stop over thinking everything, and be an adult and act like one as well.

So, as far as you are concerned, this guys only problem is that he likes you well enough, thinks enough of you to intorduce you to his family and friends. Yeah, sounds bad, run for the hills.

The thing is, I know girls like guys who do not give a shit about them. Knowing this, I would never ask a girl to meet my folks, until she brought it up. But, there are times when I would like to say, "Hey, I would love for you to meet my folks", they are special people to me, and I would like to share that with you.

I was the guy you are dating at one time in my life, but after a few girls, just like you, I am now that creep you will give chance after chace after chance to.

What's six months out of your life, or meeting some new people? Who said anything about marriage? Just hang out, eat dinner with his folks etc.
    Last edited by Bluevetteracer; 19-01-06 at 05:09 AM.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

I am the type or girl who always got taken home to meet the parents. Why are you so scared of it? It can really help to tell you a lot about the guy since adult children often take on some of their parent's characteristics. It could be a very educational experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PTC03
    So I met this guy about 3 weeks ago and he is everything that I am looking for... or everything that I thought I was looking for. He is smart, good looking, fun, a gentleman, and we have a lot of common interests, but something seems to be missing. He is the type of guy I can be very very good friends with, but I'm not sure there are any real feelings there. I am attracted to him and would love to give him a chance, but is it likely that my feelings will change? I tend to give up on the nice guys too fast and give the bad guys too many chances. Often after giving up on the "nice guy" I regret it and feel like there was something there after all, when it is too late. I don't want that to happen again, but at what point do you decide to be just friends?
    When guys see there is no chance anymore, the still live with hope for about two months at least (me: minimum half a year). Why shouldn't you? Ofcourse, you are a GIRL! Give it some time.
    Maybe you are moving forward too fast because you are desperate to find a relationshipo!
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PTC03
    The United States... why, does that make a difference? lol
    State? I'll tell you after you answer this one.

i know SO many girls that have said the EXACT same thing as this poster. that they give the bad guys too many chances...and the nice guys not enough chances...and they wonder if they ****ed up later on. but that's when they start the cycle all over again.

i NEVER understood this...not even when i was playing the "bad" guy just playin girls. it worked...and i didn't get it.

i think...i think women are dumb as **** and like fixer-uppers...problem is, ain't nobody eva really change. and iffin they do change for a hoe, they sho ain't gonna stay changed. but the women, they cling to the glimmer of hope...and the bad boys flash enough glimmer to keep them around. it's this ridiculous cat-and-mouse or tease sort of game. the nice guys...there's no mystery, no adventure, no suspense...at least not of the variety many stupid women want to satisfy their nurturer side.

but the women, many of them grow up...and a few of them were never as dumb as the rest to begin with. and they realize that the adventure is not in trying to fix a broken boat...but rather in sailing uncharted waters with a good boat...

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i know SO many girls that have said the EXACT same thing as this poster. that they give the bad guys too many chances...and the nice guys not enough chances...and they wonder if they ****ed up later on. but that's when they start the cycle all over again.

i NEVER understood this...not even when i was playing the "bad" guy just playin girls. it worked...and i didn't get it.

i think...i think women are dumb as **** and like fixer-uppers...problem is, ain't nobody eva really change. and iffin they do change for a hoe, they sho ain't gonna stay changed. but the women, they cling to the glimmer of hope...and the bad boys flash enough glimmer to keep them around. it's this ridiculous cat-and-mouse or tease sort of game. the nice guys...there's no mystery, no adventure, no suspense...at least not of the variety many stupid women want to satisfy their nurturer side.

but the women, many of them grow up...and a few of them were never as dumb as the rest to begin with. and they realize that the adventure is not in trying to fix a broken boat...but rather in sailing uncharted waters with a good boat...

Well said. Minus the "sho" and "iffin" part because I am not to good with blackanese.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast