+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing the Impossible!

Is she just some slut who couldnt leave well enough alone? when we met she knew how old I was and I her. Wanted her cake and to eat it too? If its true, all the things shes said then I am the best guy shes ever dated so I dont understand. I tried getting out of the relationship numerous times...she didnt want me to leave her so she flipped once saying hysterically in tears "I always do this! youre gonna break up with me and its all my fault!! go ahead! everybody leaves me, my dad left me!!" I was upset cuz she had just thrown her tequila and oj at me after I got a text message from my friend sara (about us and some work people goin skydiving) She had gotten in a fight with sara cuz sara was pretty.

She was always all about fighting for whats hers but just meant from other girls, she would defend me cuz that would lower her self-esteem even more if I left her for another girl. She was willing to fight for us, I thought but now Im beginning to understand that it was all just talk-not the I love you's but her plans to become an EMT, to take radiology tech classes, to get in shape, to quit smoking, to stop drinking to clean her basement and art room to do just about anything that took more effort than walkin the dogs, smoking a cigarette and collapsing on the couch for a nap.

Giga said somewhere that she must have hoped and prayed for someone to take an interest in her getting better and doing something good for herself. A real interest, not just friends asking her what she was upto or whatever but someone who would sacrafice to help her and be with her through it all. She doesnt care though and its not cuz shes materialistic, its cuz shes afraid or me ditching her. Well I am a stand up guy, and I know the sentiment EVERYONE has, both on here and in my life but I would give her my all and that should be more than enough.

Were all the things she said just ways of making herself feel like less of a trampy cougar who couldnt keep her hands off the young guy? Shes beautiful by the way so she could be with a decent guy, but maybe im the only one crazy enough to want to keep her. I dont know if she even really meets that many guys with the way she lives her life, staying extremely local. If she didnt have her problems shed probably be married with kids right now and Id have never met her but if not and she still didnt have her problem and we STILL met I probably wouldnt have liked her. Maybe I have some sort of a hero complex. Ive been told its not my job etc, think about Brian etc but maybe Im ok, and I need to help others to truly be happy and fulfilled. Thats what Im starting to think.

Quote Originally Posted by intrepido View Post
    When do women become infertile anyway?
    When they're, like, 45 or older.
    Spammer Spanker

Well...she is taking time now to "focus on me" and "is not interested in dating anyone." Maybe shell actually make some progress but all she seems to ever do is clean the house and do laundry.

She needs to make some progress in driving somewhere further than 20 miles away from her house.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    When they're, like, 45 or older.

I think people don't expect enough from her, so she expects very little of herself. I wonder how much time and energy she puts into being a pain in the ass that could be better used elsewhere.
    Spammer Spanker

YEA! thats what im saying! Her mom kinda slapped her around once trying to get her to snap outta the no driving far or whatever thing. She told me she didnt like that and will never drive with her in the car again because of it. She got lucky in that theres a cottage behind her moms house and that the people that lived there died two years ago. She really just lives at home. I do too but I have plans ahead of me. Theres no reason why she shouldnt have a job. AND SHE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY ON FRUITLESS ATTEMPTS TO BE A PAIN TO ME. Not wanting me to go out etc, not trusting that I wouldnt cheat on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think people don't expect enough from her, so she expects very little of herself. I wonder how much time and energy she puts into being a pain in the ass that could be better used elsewhere.

I am reading a lot now about marital compatability, kids, fertility rates and age. People making decisions of who they will date and become involved with based on all of these factors. I believe thats a good idea to do beforehand BUT not after you become involved with someone? Did my ex-girlfriend not realize the problems that might arise from us being together, her at 29 and me at 23? Why did she beg me to move in, why did she tell me she loved me after two weeks, why did she make plans and talk about the many ways in which we could work out?

Hello all again!

So I really need help...my ex and i were supposed to see each other this week to make some art/hang out for a while. I asked her what her days off were again (she just got a job) and she told me but said that she might not be ready to see me yet..."she was upset about us all weekend." I told her I know, and i thnk about her all the time but it will be ok...she said "yep, it will...im glad ur in a better place now although she hates to think about what i do and who i am with
    "

Why would she say that? were broken up and SHEs the one who ended it this time. She told me that i have nothing to worry about because she is workin hard and is in bed by 10 every nite, bored and mellow." She is trying to get over me but I cant let her do this, I love her too much. How do i show her!?! I want to be with her forever, i want us to be together, provided she can get better...she just needs to be able to travel a little bit so she can come with me when i go to school and thats all...how do i make her see that i love her this much? how can i show her that love is so important and that it doesnt come along all the time? she knows this but is not giving us the chance that i know she wants to. Everyday spent with her is just the best day ever, How do i show her????

You can show her all you want, but she just doesn't want to see.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12