+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashamed, but I have to do something

Sorry if i took what u said the wrong way WU.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wakeup again.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Look up the five stages of grief after infidelity. She is not punishing him on purpose.
    She is still punishing him regardless.

Shes hurting. I feel more sorry for her. Actually i have no sympathy for him.
    Sure she's hurting but it doesn't give her the right to keep him in her life and continue what she's doing. Hopfully he will understand this and leave her. As for sympathy, I have none for either of them because now, in this moment they are both the authors of their own misfortune.

And yes it does need to end with no contact. Its a waste of time trying to make it work. Theyl never be happy together again
    Well, they seem to be moving along aquite nicely in their own private needs to be unhappy while staying together. *shrugs*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If this ever happens to me-i will be gone faster then he can say im sorry. I wouldnt even ask for an explanation

its stupid for anyone to stick around and i always thought WTF till i looked up the five stages of grief. Kinda makes sense now y some people dont leave straight away and its mainly down to depression.

Anyway i feel sorry for her and i thik shewill put an end to this hell shes living in once she feels strong enough.

^ yes but many times in the grief the cheated will take the cheater back. And the whole honeymoon phase followed by arguing and blaming phase will continue. A simple hook up between the two will lead to a kiss, which will lead to getting back together. This will cause even more trouble

Well im prepared lol. I already have my get out of jail free escape planned. if im ever cheated on-I already no exactly what ill do. There will be no meeting up, kissing or getting back together. Hell be lucky that I dont cut his balls off and frame them.

The way I see it is: just get through the grief. Ya it will hurt like hell for a year or two but then I will be stronger, happier and ready to meet a new man. During that time I would focus on my career, new hobbies, maybe find a **** buddy for a distraction, id probably go a little crazy destructive for awhile and just go get really drunk lol, or I could leave and go travelling for a year.

Id do whatever it takes to avoid going back-even if that meant throwing my phone down the toilet, moving house and deleting my Facebook.

I already know in my heart it would hurt more to stay than to go so watch me run away
    Last edited by michelle23; 02-04-13 at 08:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12