+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Baby no sex

It probably is a mixture of things all rolled into one. And remember just because she had a C Section doesnt mean she didnt have to heal.. and it is a prettu traumatic thing to go through I'm sure. Every little thing you do will help.. patience.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Is she breastfeeding? Sometimes that can cause a loss of libido. After I had my daughter, there was NO WAY that I was having sex with ANYBODY! For gods sake, a human head just came OUT of her....give her some time to recover! It took me nearly two years to get back to the point where I wanted to have sex.
    i suggest listening to this person. she's experienced the things your woman is experiencing. i don't think anybody else who has replied here has...

I agree... and listen to this men the next time you have sex with your girlfriend/wife hahahaha
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by gianthobbit
    It hard not to get frustrated. I have been pressuring her alot, and that has led to many fights. I guess I am going about it in the wrong way. If i dont bring it up and dont pressure her it will come around harder. Seems like the harder you try to push the issue the less likely it will happen.
    Gianthobbit- it seems like you already know what's wrong. I'm sorry dude. I know it's hard not to get frustrated, but your frustration and you pressuring her really do make things so much harder for her.
    It's really a lot of stress with the baby and all. I don't know what your situation is like with her. Is she staying at home with the baby all the time? If she is, then it's already a big enough burden for her to worry about taking care of the baby. She's tired. She wants relaxation and you pressuring sex upon her will only make her feel like that's all you like her for, or that's all you want from her. It'll only alienate her more.
    Do things to make her feel like you want to please her, and not the other way around.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    chili, no i didn't see that part.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

This is a proof, thanks gianthobbit.

Women have natural instinct to just have babys and nothing more.

God, I hate how everyone is telling you to be patient or try being more romantic so your gf will sleep with you. No guy in a long-term relationship should ever settle for sex 4 times in 6 months. Unless you did something wrong, that's uncalled for. Men were designed to procreate. If I were you I would have left her or cheated. I know many people here will probably criticize me for this, but I believe sex is very important in a relationship. Now if the situation was reversed and you weren't giving her enough "emotional attention," your gf would probably b*tch at you. I think you should have a serious talk to your gf about this. If she's fighting with you b/c she doesn't want to sleep with you, then go find a woman who will sleep with you. Cut your loses while they're at a minimum. You don't want to live the rest of your life having sex once a month. <<Puts flame suit on>>

:::yawn::: i'm off to bed.

Tone Guest
    goodnight 'sombra!

I just woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by gianthobbit
    Hey new to the fourms but Ive been looking for answers and maybe I can find them here. Here is my story.

I have been dating this girl for over a year and a half now and we are thinking about gettting married. When we first met are sex was fantastic but when she got pregnant it has slowy droped to almost nothing. I understood she was pregnant and so forth and did not give her a hard time. Well now its 5 and a half months after are baby has been born and we are still not having sex. It is the last thing on her mind, she comes up with every excuse in the book for not wanting to have sex. In the last 6 months we have had sex proably 4 times and all of them with almost no passion and no longer than five minutes. Now being a young man I cant take this anymore, not only am I a horny guy but Im worried there is more than meets the eye about this problem. We have tried those spanish fly drops you get at Spencers gifts, and they did not work at all. We went to GNC to get some female libido enhancers and they did not work at all either. Every time I try to talk to her about sex she gets mad, we no longer do anything intimiate either such as taking showers together etc. Were about ready to call up the doctor to see if he can suggest anything but I thought I would post my question here. Is there anything we can do to save are sex life, it is affecting are realationship in the worst way.

Thanks in advance
    If it happened because her libido was decreased after baby birth then I recommend to try pills that increase female libido. Personally I tried Sentia herbal supplement and it worked for me. After this my relationships with boyfriend had improved!

you need to be able to get intimate without wanting sex... kisses and cuddles... massage... try a little romance...
    all i know for sure, all i know for real
    is knowing doesn't mean so much
    when placed against the feeling
    the heat inside, when bodies meet, and fingers touch...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12