+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is everyone here depressed?

Originally posted by squirrley
    OH bring on the pool game!!! I'd rather lie down on the table and let a guy shoot his balls in my pocket!!!
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about

6 n 9 cumin down!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

OH bring on the pool game!!! I'd rather lie down on the table and let a guy shoot his balls in my pocket!!!
    Yeah. I agree with everyone else. That line REALLY got me going . . . very cool visuals . . . . VERY cool.

Yo! Depressed these days could mean lots of things in my opinion. I'm depressed half the time I'm awake. I start to realize it's because I'm doing it to myself. The depression goes away when I see or talk to Kat. (Yes, the girl I'm talking to ) But when she's not around I get somewhat depressed because of the fact that she's not around. But anyways, I guess this forum helps in a major way because I can tell you guys what's on my mind at the time and it helps to let it all out. So I just say thanks to anyone and everyone here for brightening my day that other half of the time.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I can't belive I missed THIS thread...If Squirrley is lyin down on a pool table, I sure as HELL want to be involved!!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

The depression goes away when I see or talk to Kat. (Yes, the girl I'm talking to ) But when she's not around I get somewhat depressed because of the fact that she's not around.
    Be careful man. It's ok to like a girl and feel good when she's around, but to become DEPENDANT on her to the point where her NOT being around is the CAUSE of your being depressed, that's bad. That's being TOO into her, too soon. I can see saying something like that about a wife, or a fiance, but some girl you're "talking to"? Slow down there kid.

Alexi

ha ha. i didn't mean it like that. i'm just saying that depression is brought down upon oneself. i get depressed over stuff i can't control. it's the level of depression. depression about losing a job or a loved one is the high level but depressed cuz i failed a quiz is what i meant. it ain't that bad. it's just when you think about someone, you get to thinking negatively and depression usually seems to be the cause. or something like that.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

You have the option of being depressed when it comes to a break up. Take some time and heal and move on as quickly as you can. It;s NOT healthy to sit around and mope. JUST NOT.

Pull your chin up by your boot straps and know it didnt work for whatever reason, and then next one who knows...but eventually it happens. And in the meantime take these relationships as learning tool for yourself!

I could so be sitting here depressed off my asshole cosnidering what happened last week, but I CHOSE not to! I feel stronger for NOT sitting in my room in the dark.

I'm blowing so much sunshine up my ass! (think I like it too)
    its all in the mind....mind over matter...(he doesnt MATTER)
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Own the depression or the depression owns you!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    depressed?? why live a life in darkness when there is so much light in the world. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

<----- Mr. Happy over here has had the worst 2 days of his life this week but I'm still going strong.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

thank you...(I need a punching bag and a 24 pack!)

See you all in a few days
    Love Is BS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12