+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: severe depression..we fought again

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You need to take Jay up to the top of the tallest building in town...

and push him off.
    Hahaha, well yes I agree with you ..that made me laugh..thanks

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    I will say my problem is that I have lets say nice personality and kinda pretty face..so I had like more than 20 guys wanted to hang out with me and really loved me..but I couldnt love anyone and now I keep thinking that god will punish me and I will be alone forever.

Whenever any guy likes me I get scared (there is also inner scare for some events that happened when I was young, that I refuse to get close to any guy)

I think I am a sad person..and I have some personal fears that I can never mention here but those makes my life as sad as movies
    say hello to Elle. she has tons of guys who love but she chooses to sit here and prove her beauty to us.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Eh...I never meant to prove my beauty..I swear to god it wasnt mentioned like this..
    I'm really sorry if I was rude. I apology again

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no worries. it just reminded me of her.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

eh..it reminds me of Jay he is ugly but I find his ugliness as perfectness..love is blind, eh?

Hi Lightning, Ok, ask yourself How much are you willing to take !!!
    I think your one step away from just saying " Beat me I Love it !! "
    When you meet a guy that truly loves you, you will find out that he is NOT abusive and manipulative.
    Just how much are you willing to take before moving on !!!!
    A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere.

ok short version of the story ..
    Jay is someone I really love, and he loves me too..when he is angry he is abusive and manipulative.
    That is it, this is where the story ends for the both of you. Seriously.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

oh thanks all for your advice..now I can remember how abusive he was by just looking back a little at the past..I will be myself I promise and I will keep sticking to this place so I can keep up my strength..

I promise not to talk to him or try to fix things and if our mutual friend tried to fix it, I will tell him to stop.. I'm starting to realize that love isnt only about butterflies
    Thanks alot!

But does that mean, I should stop listening to Amy Macdonald he sent me? I mean I really like the songs ..
    Last edited by lightning; 14-11-09 at 03:05 AM.

oh thanks all for your advice..now I can remember how abusive he was by just looking back a little at the past..I will be myself I promise and I will keep sticking to this place so I can keep up my strength..

I promise not to talk to him
    Congratulations, you have transcended the gap between stupid and smart woman. Enjoy your stay here and we will attempt to always make you feel comfortable (except when I am in a bad mood lol). Just remember, you deserve someone who treats you fairly and kindly and doesn't abuse you. Don't look back.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yayness I would love your help , and I promise not to be annoying when you are in a bad mood either! =p

I wont look back thats a promise

Jay is one person. He's not "Good Jay" and "Bad Jay". He's "Two Minutes from Going to the Dark Side Jay". Don't forget it. You're always walking on eggshells with this guy, whether you realize it or not.

Kinda funny- my father's name was Jay and he was an evil mother****er wearing a very charming mask he only took off occasionally. Sound familiar? Don't be like my mom. Get out now.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV, she called you "yayness" that's cute!

Lightning, I must have mistook you for another poster. My mistake.

But, isn't this your post:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/35663-shall-i-offended-episode-two.html#post508649[/url]
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 14-11-09 at 01:19 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hey IndiReloaded, yes here the thing I was talking in that post was about my best friend whom I had crush with, which lasted for two weeks or so, however, it ended up he only like me as a best friend and he was only doing harmless flirts.. also knows about my story with Jay so much and know how I feel about jay..

Now I can tell you that this guy ( whom is my best friend) is still very nice..and I told him "I'm very confused emotionally.." and he was supportive..

two days ago we were talking and he told me "Please forget Jay, I beg you"..I know my best friend doesnt love me as a lover but I know he cares enough not to see me hurt

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh good, so my alzheimers isn't that advanced yet.

So, you *would* have left Jay if your best friend had returned your interest?

Doesn't that tell you right there its over b/t you and Jay? Seems to me you are looking for any available exit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well I agree with you IndiReloaded to some level but I loved Jay for 8 months...maybe I was trying to forget when I had crush in my best friend (its what we call moving on?)

I know now I want to erase Jay from my life because Jay got me pain..but I will tell you that even in the two months that I never talked to him, he was still there at the back of my mind .

But as all said "its how much I can"...I dont think I can take anymore..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast