+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: creamed somebody else's name

So doppelgaenger, Do you think you'd still have the desire to continue that sex sesssion after being called someone else's name?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Of course I would lose desire. I'd need to talk about it. What is a ruiner of moments for some people, is to me a moment of emotional truth where I may have the opportunity to get to know someone better. So my feelings would be hurt, but maybe that would lead to a more important discovery. Maybe it was just a simple mistake, I mean everybody makes mistakes, some things need to be let go. But maybe they still love someone else, and the sex is just numbing their pains. I don't want them to box themselves out... and I don't want to be with a person that isn't in love with me.

And then maybe the sex would continue, but it would be something sentimental, and very passionate.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 09-10-08 at 03:31 PM.

it's not really a big deal i guess :/ depends on the guy though lol i call people the wrong name all the time haha and if im about to orgasm im even more likely to lose my mind, if you find yourself about to scream someone elses name bite your lip, prevents awkward conversations and is pretty hot too

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I, for one, am very in tuned with who I'm f*cking ... so it hasn't happened to/from me.

and I would appreciate the same respect from my wife ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

reminds me of that one family guy episode
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

I would punch her in the face

Quote Originally Posted by ksjacobs View Post
    it's not really a big deal i guess :/ depends on the guy though lol i call people the wrong name all the time haha and if im about to orgasm im even more likely to lose my mind, if you find yourself about to scream someone elses name bite your lip, prevents awkward conversations and is pretty hot too
    You have sex with random people whos names have so little meaning to you that you can't even remember them? How many different people do you ****? .holy shit.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-11-08 at 09:38 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I'd cream on their face...then leave.
    couldnt have put it better myself
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

See? This is why I only date girls named Debbie!!!

Carl.

lol the title of this thread is too much.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The title to the thread was "creamed somebody else's name",

...I immediately thought of the talent (and amount of "cream") it would take to write somebody's name with "cream"

...sort of like writing your name in the snow when you pee,

...obviously this thread is about something else

Nobility does not come from one's superiority over another, ...true nobility comes from being significantly superior to the person one used to be.

I never say names in bed, hardly in any situation either, that way there is no room for error.

I've never been with a guy that called out someone else's name during sex... but I have been with a couple that didn't say a name at all... which I found suspicious.

If a guy did call out another person's name, and it wasn't a name pertaining to a recent ex that I knew about... I'd probably leave. If it was a recent ex's name... then the moment would be ruined, but I would be inclined to discuss the matter with them and ask them if a new relationship is something they really want. If not, then I would politely leave... hopefully on good terms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12